Think I outgrew my tent!

Hi guys! I haven’t had time to update my grow thread but as I am starting the 4th week of flower I have the height becoming a problem. I have a tops 6" from my light gaining an average of 2" per day the last week. It is the closest and all other higher tops are currently 12" from the light.

Picture:

I can still raise my light a good 8" but I was thinking of maybe supercropping the higher one before? These glookies are monsters I should have switched them to flower a week earlier. Now I need to act fast as its growing a lot everyday. Any advice welcome!

2 Likes

It’s going to be close. They’re probably almost at the end of stretching, but the buds could grow another few inches.
You could always try bending the branches down a bit. Using rubber bands or string to hold them down.

1 Like

I had the same problem. Super crop the tallest ones but watch you don’t break the stems. My greenhouse looked like a scene from Jumanji so I super cropped all 5

1 Like

Beautiful! It is possible that you could gain a few inchs by shortening the rigging on your light if not already. I have used shorter cables then reattached my ratchets. Good luck

2 Likes

@RogerDee I just blowed up the picture and looked at your cables attached to your lights. I think if you will shorten those cables you can gain enough space to finish up.

If ya dont have shorter cables to get ya by you can just attach your cables to the other ibolts to the side then attach your adjustment lines to the center of the cables, keep it level tho. looks like you could gain alot. Nice looking plant!

1 Like

@RogerDee I thought I was the only one who had cameras in my tent/room :+1:

I have been using it since day once, I used to be able to see them whole, not so much anymore lol.

1 Like

I was able to get the light a good 8" higher, and all of a sudden it didn’t look excessive anymore and opened a lot of space. Hopefully they will stop gaining 2" per day!

Thanks to everyone who shared their opinion. Finger crossed!

1 Like

Yeah it’s impressive just how much these plants grow once you flip the schedule . Just picked up a package of tie downs to contain my girls to their net
@RogerDee

1 Like

:+1: watchin your grow

Light as high as it can gets, these glookies had no plan to stop going up. I had to supercrop 2 stem, I’ll know pretty soon if I need to bend more of them. That was a first for me, I’m kinda nervous about the outcome lol.

2 days ago;

2 Likes