Think i burned it?

This thing sprouted fast and got a little too close to the light. Question is …is it savable?

4 Likes

Yes, you can save it. The burned leaves will not recover, but the new growth will be fine. Have you moved the lights higher?

6 Likes

Dávám 80% ze 100 %na 2 moje odpovědi světlo anebo opět světlo, já bych ostříhal jenom ty spáleniny pouze a nic jiného!!! :face_with_monocle:pak nastavení světla, a ještě vítr na kytku ať v něm tancuje taky jí chladí

HE OR SHE SAID…

I give 80% of 100% to 2 my plants answer
Light or again light, I would cut only those burns only and nothing else.!!!
Then set the light and put a breeze on the flower and let her dance, it also cools her down.

Tranlated By
@garrigan62

3 Likes

Umm…? English?

She’ll be fine. We’ve all done it at some time or another @Dmullinax

2 Likes

English isn’t all our members first language be patient remember this is a fellow grower trying to offer some help and google translate is just a click away :wink: We all speak same language here which is plant :slight_smile: Your plant will be fine just adjust light distance and remove burnt leaves as @Mitak17 suggested a fan will help keep your ladies cooler

4 Likes

How do these look got it it from a friend while mine germinate it’s star dawg cheers guys

A pic of when I got her

Are those buckeyes or chestnuts in the pot?

Uff, it’s almost in a difficult situation, but I think if you give the light right, to grow! Apomalu you start adding nutrients it will be ok to let her talk calmly

Cheers bro’s
I think it’s looking better for being in my tent for a few hours it has been.
I’m getting some meal worm and manure tomorrow morning :v:

I believe they are clay balls :v:

1 Like

Manure is too hot FYI. You probably want something like bat guano as it has been composted and is lower N.

2 Likes

Looks like clay balls yes and possibly coco? if it’s coco will need to be on top of your ph

2 Likes