Things that break your heart when you come home from vacation

Oh man so sorry! I definitely feel for you! Good luck with reviving them!

2 Likes

Damn brother , hope they pull thru man . Give em all the tlc you have in you and nature will do her part !

2 Likes

That hurt seeing them, I can only imagine, how you felt at first sight, I can understand why they are keeping there distance , if they haven’t dried out , and there is a little lifeleft in them , with a drink of water they could bounce back over night , prays that’s what happens for you.

1 Like

Oh no now I am scared. On vacation for 9 days

1 Like

Good luck.

water…they might surprise you.

frankly, as big as they are…would look like they needed a gallon a day.

OMG!! My sincere sympathies!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hey @Drinkslinger, how are your plants doing/looking today after their ordeal?

My money is on them bouncing back…despite how bad they looked yesterday.

Come up with a better plan than I did.

Next vacation I’m going to have to trust someone to do some watering.

1 Like

That’s alot of trust

1 Like

If I must leave for more than a day or so, I will likely set up a small drip system using straight tap water. Won’t cost much and tap water will not be pH adjusted, etc., but at least they won’t get crispy.

On another topic, the photo that you posted:

is that something that you made? Is that an earlier version of the Extreme Q?
@DoobieNoobie
I received by Extreme Q yesterday and have tested it out. So far, so good. Excellent vapor with both the balloon and whip. Found the balloon to be a little bit finicky got the hang of it quickly.

2 Likes

That’s a decal I added to the back side. I bought the unit 3-4 years ago.

I still use it (especially at hotels).

2 Likes

That is why I didn’t recognize it, I have not really looked at mine from the back LOL. I was wondering where the controls were. Well, duh…

That’s “Darth Vapor”
He wants me to join the dark side.

3 Likes

Too late, I am already there. See you when you get here ROFLMAO

You may notice that I saved the file with that name LOL

How are your plants doing?

2 Likes

Pics update:
Well, I wouldn’t say they’re jumping back, but I don’t think I’ll lose any of them. I’m sure the quality of the smoke is going to suffer from this.
The almost done gdp is not looking happy, but the leaves are perking up a little.

The trichomes are mostly cloudy, no amber, and look “depleted”. Like buds do after a week of hanging in the tent drying.
She’s not winning any beauty contests.

The black widow and pineapple haze are rebounding. I’ll give them a couple days and begin defoliating below the canopy.

I’m brewing a very mild nute solution with a small amount of n. They’ll all get that tomorrow. Hopefully that’ll be enough to get the gdp over the hump.

11 Likes

Overall, it looks like things will work out OK for you.

2 Likes

Good to hear that

2 Likes

Glad to see they are trying to make a come back brother !

1 Like

Maybe I’ll have stumbled into a new method of increasing trichome production: almost killing your plants.

:joy::rofl::joy::laughing:

7 Likes