Thin small leaves on old plant and struggling clones/germ

High!
Ive got a dosido photo thats been going since October last year. Shes not doing so great. Still. I had to throw out ayahuasca purple because she looked even worse. Ive tried biothrive epsom salt plain water. Phd. Ive tried every suggestion that ive been given. Im all out of ideas. And overwhelmingly frustrated as ive spent a lot of money.

Ive cut clones of the ayahuasca and theyre looking sick too. Theyre being fed biothrive calmag and epsom
I try to keep temp/rh in check. I really try. It stays at 80ishF and 50ish rh until the dang humidifier runs out. Then rh immediately drops. Im thinking about getting a hydrosonic mister but i cant keep spending. I have damp shirts hanging from a filled 5 gallon bucket. It doesnt seem to help.
I also have a seed that ive been trying to germ for weeks. WEEKS! Started with a week in paper towel. Another week in a shot glass in water. And the last week/more in soil, under a ziploc bag, in the tent with everything else.
Idk what to do anymore peeps. Should i just clone the big one and start fresh? The ayahuasca clones seem to be cal def but idk.
Help me please!
Please!

Thanks…

40%rh and even 30 will grow so stress that less. To my eyes it looks like a ph issue. October is a long veg but she has not died. Tells me she can be saved. Maybe. Ph comes to mind. Are you feeding heavy or light? A full flush and a nute restart with good ph control might help. Possibly start an organic top dress nute to make the soil living soil could save her. You seem to have put in the time so you have the work ethic. Clean ALL that dead stuff off. All of it.

1 Like

Rh has stressed me out since it does swing when tbe humidifier runs out, and because theres different stages of growth for each plant.
Ive been feeding light for the last few weeks. I ph everytime tho so maybe its a calibration issue. Ill check that next and do a flush tonight because its always been within the proper range. Thanks for the input! ill def follow.

It looks like you got off to a good start with the manifold but something went drastically wrong. I don’t know biothrive or why epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) is added.
The soil looks bone dry. When the rh is low and temps are up you generally need to water more and more often. More is going on than low humidity.

Filling out this support ticket may help

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (not applicable)
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
• Age of plant
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
• PH and TDS (PPM or EC) of:
• Water,
• Solution,
• runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Method used to measure PH and TDS
• Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
• Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
• Actual wattage draw of lights
• Current Light Schedule
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No
If growing Hydro some additional questions:
-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution
Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

3 Likes

did you say October last year?

2 Likes

Lmao i sure did. Supposedly they could veg indefinitely. And they have been. With tons of issue :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Man if you kept her going this long we HAVE to flower her. 1 tough bird.

1 Like

How often are you watering? When you do, how much, and do you have run off?

1 Like

First PH issue new blue pen batteries went bad.
Second PH issue same blue pen wnet bad Lost some plants. Worst was 3 flushes in a week on freshly flowered/flipped flowers. Three different PH pen being used and the only stable, fast, reliable is the Apera20.
Solutions for calibrating utilized 6.87, 4.0 and 9.17
My plants not only had PH too low, the watering too much in this heat is not helping.

I water every 3 days or so. Theres a bit of run off sometimes but i haven’t flished completely in a while. Ill do about 1/4 gallon. Maybe more depending

1 Like

I have the apera60 or something like that. For 80$ i hope it doesnt just die on me.

This could be your issue not watering to run off can cause salt build ups and root rot I believe

1 Like