They survived vacation, but I came home to this

Probably a deficiency, I’ve been gone all week. My son watered them for me (plain well water) 1/2 gallon every other day he said.
Any ideas? I have come so far, don’t wanna lose them now!

The day I left (last sunday) I gave them FF big bloom but cut the recommended dose in half.
Other then the obvious, do they seem healthy?

1 Like

Well, lower leaves will get drained. Might be ok to snip those.

Was the water he fed pH appropriate? They’ll get back on track for sure. Just monitor the pH and watering stuff :grin::grin:

@ThermoNukePanda he uses our well water wich has a PH of about 6.4 I think

2 Likes

If they’ve just been getting fed well water they’re probably starving probably need to give him a good dose of food and then keep up on the food pretty decent sized plant specially if you cut the neuts in half before you left

2 Likes

@Gjgkeb, to me you have a few things going on but all in all it doesn’t look too bad. Looks to me like they’re a little hungry little starving. Also here’s a picture to help you with some deficiencies that you may run into. Hope this helps you with your girl good luck with your growing

1 Like

Though I see buds starting…I would not switch to strictly “bloom nuts” just yet…Many people think that you should start bloom nutes only once the plant starts to turn to bloom mode…Maybe for a few weeks more you should alternate of in conjunction with the bloom nutes you should continue to feed a small amount of “N”. A lot of people think that you need only bloom nutes @this point but a small amount of N can actually make your buds and plant grow bigger then if you switch too soon…

2 Likes