They look unhappy

Entering 6th week tomorrow, having hard time understanding what is the issue, maybe there’s not and im not sure because it’s my first grow, but something look off…

Any help will help, I believe it’s cause of overwatering or nutrient deficiencies. Ph level is good

2 Likes

White widow auto in 3 gallon pots. Having ventilation system with 2 fans. 24/0 light, 700ml water a day since entered 5th week. Once a week feeding with ILGM nutrients kit

1 Like

Is that a soil grow?

Giving a measured, consistent amount is not the best way to water soil. Recommended way is drench/drought where you* slowly* water/feed enough that 20% runs out the bottom (for testing/monitoring Ph, PPM etc) then do not water again until mostly dry. Lifting the planter to feel weight difference between wet/dry is a good method.

4 Likes

^^^^ this. Youll know when you pick up the pot :joy::joy::joy: and its nearly weightless.

The thing is, every evening they so dry, i know to tell by the weight and by the light brown soil, when watering it’s takes couple seconds to absorb first from how dry the soil. Is might be nitrogen deficiency?

1 Like

Are you giving them any Cal/Mag? Reason I asked is cause some of those leaves look like a magnesium deficiency. But I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Nothing besides water and ILGM nutrients

1 Like

I would pickup some Cal/Mag or some plain unscented Epsom salt.

4 Likes

Kinda looks like mag to me also. Do not know those nutes though. Also maybe a bit hungry. That is a lot of vegetation to feed. The nutrient guys will guide you through a runoff check. Look solid otherwise.

4 Likes

Is it matter what mag to add?

1 Like

No anything the pharmacy or Walmart has, just unscented. Start with a 1/2 a teaspoon and see how they do

2 Likes

I used calmag. Still do as foliar…super seldom. My main addition is just epsom salts. I sprinkle some in top dress and water in. Just me. Living soil and jas solid calcium in the ammendment.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys!!

2 Likes

Is that one good?

edited to remove unauthorized link

1 Like

I personally used this with nutrients. Never really touch it now.

1 Like

Will order, hopefully arrives soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s wrong with these auto Durban poison. Hydroponic… still in veg maybe even pre veg I think so still has the veg nutrients…

Seem tobe looking fine and well I’m just nervous about messing up the yield and or potency tying it down and trimming specially with it being auto flower.

First time growing as well.

3 Likes

I would wait on the nutrient guys before any real changes. They are healthy. You have some time. Calmag is NOT a cureall.

1 Like

@Ryan2 we have some dedicated areas for hydro. I bet you will get faster assistance on 1 of those for sure. Only hydro I personally do gets drank…lol.

Will arrive in a week, until then no nutrients at all or stick with the schedule as i did until today?

1 Like