They have been through it all

These poor girls have been through lockout do to my ph pen failing fungus knats spider mites all 4 turned completely yellow i transplanted all of them in new pots and soil cut all the roots back here they are 2 months later and 3 weeks into flower what an amazing plant

5 Likes

6 Likes

That’s determination right there!

3 Likes

They won’t give up! Looks good man. Made it through the trials and tribulations!

1 Like

Cut the roots back? I’m new, so it’s the first I’ve heard of that. So, I imagine that the roots were messed up/dying at the tips? I imagine that these plants are photos?

1 Like

When i pulled them out of the pots they were like 6 foot long so i cut them down to a foot and transplanted so they were probably root bound also yes rhey are photos

3 Likes

@TheAlchemist never give up never surrender the front 2 are L.A. Confidential the back to are purple unicorn now they are really stinky

1 Like

Now that’s an old method you don’t gear used much anymore to help stop lock out , old school for sure . You learn that some where else before now , awesome I love it , them old techniques remind of many old school Mexicans, and Hispanics I used to grow stealth with on flowton in the swamps , man we had some very interesting events back in them days , straight renegade .

3 Likes

@yoshi didnt learn it here i tried everything on these girls kinda new to the indoor stuff got a few years in cali and Texas for sure im pushing 60 lol

2 Likes

I know , it’s not many who used or even know those old school farming methods .

2 Likes

I know for a fact now Elon Musk smoke bud from them Japanese , I seen a group out a convention and man you guys should have seen this rig ! Straight hydrogen gadget , look like dude was hooking up a studio tower full of recievers big like them old stereo system used to be in everybody house from Rent a Center in the late 80’s , except all the wiring took two days and about 4 engineers , and all you here is this clicking and you need a 50 gallon reservoir to cool :sunglasses:it , Led lights that look like be on the side of Apollo 57 scouting Mars for moon :last_quarter_moon:rocks 🪨! I think I might have a photo , I’m going check , if I do you guys will see a real futuristic contraption that only Nasa can set the light schedule on , who want that kind of power in they tent lol ? But check out my new temporary drying rack , haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: wait until my wife finds out I have her $40 pamper chef strainer drying my bud , all yall might hear her scream , Wtf else it takes to process one darn plant My God , lmao ! :rofl:

2 Likes

@yoshi @Dankloud srarting to frost

2 Likes

And you was nervous :sweat:

2 Likes

Looking freaking great!

2 Likes

@yoshi @Twilve1 @Dankloud @TheAlchemist man they are getting frosty dank now getting their swell on

2 Likes

Yes , you using Mammoth P 🦣 ? It really frost up some buds sick , but it’s just to costly when most plants it’s a natural genetic , but it’s some they just average , but that’s why I like gg4 and strawberry cough , the trichomes production on those two strains is bananas :banana:.

1 Like

Just using an nutrients

1 Like

Too shiny, can’t see anything lol

Frosty for sure brother!

1 Like

House smells like a big bowl of fruit loops

2 Likes

Over drive and B-52 is great stuff , I still have not got to do a nutrient comparison after finding out Big Mike and Remo was partners I think or working together, I’m not sure but somehow it did not work , and you have Advance nutrients with 20 bottles for great results, but Remo has 7 bottles and clearly his buds look 4 times bigger than Advance nutrient buds , I wanted to do a comparison on a couple of autos back when , but never got chance to do it .

1 Like