They finally came back after 2 days

Okay so update. Daytime temps are around 86, night temps 77. I really can’t do anything further to bring my temps down.

Who me?..
1 Johaar and 3 Balkhi, all are landraces.

And about a dozen clones of the finest examples.

2 Likes

Is this a greenhouse?? Wow they look beautiful!

1 Like

yes, in a greenhouse. The Afghans are about week 2 of bud set, the Johaar is still in the stretch.

I think they will slow down a bit because we are experiencing a heat wave right now. Temps will probably hit 105 this afternoon in the greenhouse.

1 Like

Mine are Hawaiian Snow, when I flip, how much are they going to stretch?

Never grown them. Stretch is proportionate. For example, if I vegged my plants to 2 feet, the stretch could be double the plant height. However, if I vegged to 4 feet it might only be 1/3 the total plant height. So in a big way the strain has a lot to do with this because sativa generally grows very tall and has a proportionally longer stretch than than indica.

1 Like

Ah ok this is my very first grow ever. Still learning haha. Should I focus on filling out the net right now?

Yes, if you are using a net try to fill as many spaces with branches as you can.

1 Like

@
Kinda skeptical about it. Can 3 plants really fill out a 4x4 space, or do I need to flip them for that to happen?

These are transplants, havent been topped.
Same plants a couple months later. The roof is 12 feet tall. Yes a single plant can quite easily occupy a 4x4 space.

1 Like

To do what you are asking, top your plants, assuming they arent autos? Bend the resulting branches down, top them again and bend them down some more. Train the resulting branches through your net.

1 Like

Yes theyre feminized photos. Are my temps okay? Daytime 86 Nighttime 75.

Not bad, look up vapor pressure defict or VPD, that will help you better understand the role of target temperature and RH

Ok to keep from getting confused, basically stay in the range highlighted in red?

Petty sure they have 3 generations of cloudline. 12v, 24v, and 120v. I called looking for controller for my first gen t4. After I ■■■■■■’d $60 they later told me the 12v fan and controller was obsolete and refunded my money.

I later found controller, after I had purchased an s4, so moot point. But thought it was worth adding to conversation.

@croberts1290 be careful running them on smart function if you are filtering air. You don’t want the intake to overtake exhaust. Seems kinda silly with larger fan, but the filter and duct can put large enough static load to make it happen.

1 Like

That’s not weed there’re trees LOL. That’s not fair , what do you veg for 12 weeks

1 Like

So in layman terms the tent would bloat as opposed to normal “sucking in”? I saw that issue yesterday when the exhaust was filtered, but the intake wasnt (for a little bit anyway).

1 Like

@

uploads pic
“Damn thats a forest not a green house”

Yes every time somebody asks him about his grow, he throws those huge plants. He is bulliying us :joy::joy:
@Cannabian I would like to give some seeds from my land and see how it goes under your fingers.

2 Likes