They are looking happy

@GrowingIs4Everyone I have them at 20" and the dimming knob at 3/4

Please understand your 550 Rspec has the last gen quantum boards and the 650 has the current Diablo quantum boards. They run at different heights above the canopy. Look at HLG’s recommendations on there web site. Really does not matter if there Scorpion pattern or panel lights with 4 or 2 boards. They don’t run the same heights over all. There really not comparable.

1 Like

Ahhok I figured since had same diodes etc it would be same but didn’t take into effect the spread since it is different. Thank you for that

They don’t have the same diodes or the same count of diodes on the boards even though the boards are currently the same size.

@Blastfact guess we can figure out how you chose your profile name lol…… :laughing::confounded::rofl:

3 Likes

I thought the Diablo uses the Samsung lm301h or whatever? I’m new learning about all the differences but thought all the HLG uses the same V2 and on anyways.

This ilgm jack herer autoflower is growing crazy big can’t wait for this one to finish had to do some super cropping she wouldn’t stop shooting for the moon happy growing all :v:

3 Likes

@Vtbudz so many white pistols. That’s a gorgeous stack. :+1:t2::green_heart:

@Fieldofdreams thank you thanks to the people that gave me that extra push to get a good light and also my first attempt with coco coir and perlite so doing good

@Fieldofdreams here’s the main stalks of the two in Coco coir get so much more of a exploding growth with coco coir than soil that’s for sure

1 Like

@Vtbudz hells yea!

1 Like

First pic is jack herer autoflower and the other one is purple Kush autoflower had to give them there separate homes they wouldn’t fit in my 4x4

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams this one is on my purple punch photo from ilgm and this lady is showing off her huge fan leafs

2 Likes

@Vtbudz fantastic coloring!! Couldn’t ask for a better looking leaf!! You’ve got that one dialed in!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams Thank you gonna be starting some devil cream autos keep ya posted

2 Likes

@Vtbudz do that! What do they look like?

You seen those Dark Devils @The_Chef is cooking? Really amazing flower color leaking out to the sugars and fans. Quite extraordinary looking honestly.

1 Like

Blown away by how these look. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams I have not yet grown any but I bought 5 and they gave me 2 freebies of the same when I bought them

2 Likes