They are here! Here we go!

My mix pack arrived. They are so pretty!

@Myfriendis410 is floating good? I don’t cover the cups right?

3 Likes

That’s perfect. Keep em in the mid 70’s if you can in a dark place. Doesn’t need to be complete darkness; just dim. Seeds will drop after 12 to 24 hours.

1 Like

Omg! My GG already has a tail and BB and GSC have cracked but don’t have a tail yet. So I can plant GG tonight? I was thinking this would take a couple days and tore my whole tent apart to do my setup!! @Myfriendis410

The seed with the tail doesn’t need light until I see a sprout right? Or does it need it’s full light as soon as I plant it?

IMHO I would finish them in a damp paper towel. If they sit in water too long it’s not good. When the tail is 3x the length of the seed you can transfer to soil or a peat pelletemphasized text

2 Likes

Is ur fresh air return right next to the exhaust?? Might wanna move the filter for exhaust to the top of tent. Heat rises and the exhaust will pull the heat out of the tent and the cool air return will put cool air in thru the bottom to help pull the hot air out the top.

3 Likes

Last night I took it all apart and set it back up with better functionality. I added a connection port so my carb is not connected yet until i need it during flowering. The fan exhaust is now going out the top and I was able to add power to both ends of the tent to split up some of the load.

2 Likes

Why you have online fan in tent, that model you should run outside just because the old inline centrigual fans is much stronger than these plastic Ac infinity models, also you do know they have a Brinks power cord with a timer built on the surge power cord itself for up to 4 outlets on a 24hour timer :timer_clock: , and the other 4 is direct power . will clean up some of those cords with zip ties, plus you take that weight of that fan off your tent top support bars. Plus that’s added heat removed right cause them Cobbs might put out

1 Like

@yoshi because I have no idea what I’m doing?? Lol

Should I move the big fan out of the tent?
It’s really hard to hang and it doesn’t seem all that secure to me so personally I would love to have it not hanging up. I suppose since I have a 5x5 I could put it on the floor, but I just assumed to have it close to the carb…

1 Like

@Newbs
Yeah take it out the tent, I think it will perform better on the floor due to the ball bearings in that model for it’s effiency. You do know the less bends in your tubing will help your pressure moving in or out, so try to keep you’re ducting straight for maximum air flow, but take that 490 cfm out and let it work my brother. Leave your carbon in there cause that model can move air through the filter, This 6 inch Ac infinity inline centrifugal fan is no match in air movement compared to the old models, this T6 moves only like 209cfm and an old 6inch was rated at 390cfm or higher in the same 6 inch size, but you could remove negative pressure with an old 4 inch model. These new ones are plastic, lighter, no metal moving parts , but less air movement than the model you have.
I rigged mines in the tent for now vertical, and I have my filter outside the tent for now due to rushing, but once I get a pause, I’ll rearrange it all more permanently .

These are my jet fuel I trained the right but not the left. I left it alone because I seen more colas working up. Also I was contemplating on moving those two to the 4 x 4 and use my 600 HPS for flower??
YAY?? Or NAY???

1 Like

Yay they ready !