These ladies are reading between 4.5 & 4.8 PH

just water until you have some runoff to read no that hard dont make it difficult

You should be watering at least a half gallon minimum , and a full gallon per watering at the right ph in 3 gallon size pots , and you should get at least 20% run off .

3 Likes

That’s the detail I was looking for. I was afraid of over watering for obvious reasons. Thanks!

I have 6 in 5 gallon pots and water a gallon each and only had 2 gallons run off

Update:
They are growing wonderfully. pH is 6.5 - 6.8
I got these seeds from a friend and don’t know if their female…I read that if I’m growing multiple plants and some are much taller and thicker than others that the taller ones are male, shorter thinner ones are female. Any comments to how true this may be??

2 on the right are a 5 inches shorter…female?

I would wait until they actually show their sex. Sativa dominant strains with shoot up faster than indica dominant.

You can sex them before the male flowers open and release the pollen.

Lies lies lies. You know why. I feed with a ph of 4.8 and water after to bring it back up natural, i have made a natural acid from friut gave it to all my outdoor and it worked. I tested my methods with a ph meter to see what it droped it down to and it read 3.4! So i tirded it in doors at 3.4ph had no issues.! So smoke all the bull shit just love your plants Screenshot_20171112-235242|281x500

And i havent been chasing my tail over ph or had issues since i stop going by the book. I have proof from seed to veg to flower.!Screenshot_20171112-235304|281x500

1 Like

@Bongmarley having an input ph of 3.4 means nothing.

If you believe that this post is helpful to all growers? Because I have a large number of experts all agreeing that you are courting disaster. Personally, I put too much effort into my grows to stray outside the bounds.

Can you provide any benefit to being at 3.4 ph?

1 Like