These don’t look the same

These are both supposed to be autoflowers, feminized, BlueDream. Planted 10/1/2021, now 11/16/21. They sure don’t look like the same type? Do they look okay otherwise?

1 Like

Looks like lack of lighting/wrong light schedule and 2 different phenotypes.

Few things to consider with autos
-plant in final pots
-don’t stress them out
-read about dli on here and how to use it
-18/6 or 20/4 light schedule

Do you have air movement in the room and fresh air? Are you pH’ing your water? If so are you using tap, distilled, or R.O? That hygrometer you should get off of the medium, as the sensors are reading the humidity of it and not the air.

Autos are actually harder to grow than photos. For what they are, they look healthy. I think you need to get your light intensity in check.

3 Likes

I planted them in these pots, thinking they would be large enough to harvest.
I did stress the plants early, over watered was my diagnosis as they were yellowing.
Soil is on acidic side 5.5-6.0.
Water is tap @ 7.0.
Lighting is a led array. Only 80w.
Grow space is about 6x6, with indirect airflow.

1 Like

You want to get your soil into the 6.5-6.8 range. Monitor your run off.

Welcome to the site! You will find a lot of helpful info here.

It’s your first grow, I’d assume? So I’m not gonna hound you about lighting. At 80 watts you might struggle getting through flower with one plant directly under the light. I can’t tell you how far it should be from the plant tops because I don’t know enough about it. I’d use this as a trial run and see how you like it.

Read read read

pH
PPMs
DLI
Salt build up
Deficiencies
Lock out
Low stress training
Netting, screening, scrogging
Nutrients demanded at different stages.

Get familiar with this stuff.

1 Like

Download photone for your photone. Free app. As @low said 80w isn’t much light. Depending on the umols, with the best on the market getting you close to 31.25w/sq ft to flower well (could he as low as 28.8 repeating, my 3x3 is). So at 80w, even with the best LEDs. You can only flower 2.56 (2.77) sq ft. well.

2 Likes