These Digital Microscopes Are Crazy

I broke my jewelers loupe and found a digital microscope on sale and took a shot… And I’m glad I did. My days of trying to position the loupe over my phone to get a good trichome picture are over. Connects to a app on my phone and you can take pictures by pressing a button on the handheld microscope. Im always down for anything that makes my life easier. What do you guys think?

14 Likes

Great pics. Which one did you get? I have one, but doesn’t take as clear as this

3 Likes

@beachglass

I love it these were just me messing around with it for 10-15 minutes. I may be able to dial it in even better. But when you can see the hairs of the hairs, I’m content lol.

6 Likes

it works great, i microscoped my dip and lets just say its nasty looking af but didnt make me quit lol

2 Likes

@BudzMS why you gotta tell me that when i got a fat chaw in lol :joy:

2 Likes

@BudzMS i can only imagine what that looked like…

2 Likes

I have one like that. I can only use it if I can put what I’m looking at on the table. I can’t hold it still enough. Those are some great pictures :blush::v:

3 Likes

check it out lmao, i put grizzly wintergreen pouches under the microscope.

1 Like

I got one too, but it won’t work wirelessly like it’s supposed to. I’ve tried everything.

1 Like

@Dexterado oof thats rough, you have the same one i have?

Yes, it works if I use a usb cord, but I can’t make it work wirelessly. I have a chrome book, and an iPad. Doesn’t work on either one.

1 Like

$53 without a discount seems like a steal for magnified photography that clear. I will have to shop for one. I refuse to use Amazon. I’m a Mom&Pop kind of shopper.

2 Likes

@Fatz1973 yeah I typically am too but when that deal came across my phone I could not pass it up.

1 Like

Great trichomes batman!! I love mine as well…
I’d say your at week 7, no?

1 Like

@CLICKYBONES its a Gorilla Glue Autoflower. Currently day 87. So 12 weeks 2 days from sprout.

3 Likes

Just wanted to add that anything magnified at 1000x is awsome! Look at your phone while it’s backlights are on, look at clothing! Rocks! Wood! Seriously is crazy at what technology has become. Especially when you realize magnification has been around since the 15th century. Chinese used tubes of water to magnify items!

I only have a 60x right now but I’ve been amazed at everything I’ve seen through it.

3 Likes

I have that exact same one. Someone told me to use a jewelers loupe.I tried his and was like this sucks there has to be something better in this digital age. It’s awesome it has its own mini wifi so you dont need to be connected to your home. I must have 100 pics of trichomes on my phone.

2 Likes

If you are growing outdoors you see some unsavory shit from time to time. You really get to see how these things just filter shit out of the air.

1 Like

@Ty13 yeah I paid like 15 bucks for my loupe and it went to 90x. And was still wack af. But I used it until I broke it since it did the job well enough. So when looking for a new one or other options and seen this and it was only $20 more I said why not. Cant beat it.

2 Likes

pre dip or post dip, that is the question?..

2 Likes