These are new curls, what is

I noticed some new (great) growth from yesterday and they started curling down, I think it got too much light exposure. Help! @Countryboyjvd1971 @blackthumbbetty @Aolelon @anon35207245 @Happygrow

Well there is a couple photos

1 Like

Can’t figure out where your close up is from but it looks like something is going on in the top right of the plant, which looks like it’s maybe the highest point of the plant, so, without knowing more about your setup I’m wondering heat or light stress straight away, so what kind of light are you using and how far away?

1 Like

How far away is your light?

1 Like

Please fill this out @Jamie1234

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Team

2 Likes

@Aolelon I moved it all the way up night before, it’s about 18inches, they were about 10 inches ty

Some are looking droopy… maybe it’s just me, I have a question, actually two, hope I’m in the right feed. I’m also still having some burning on the tips, light is as far as it goes any advise? I think I’ve got another location for my tent with a window, as well, thought I might give it a thought… I have a shed. I could get a window unit, but I don’t know how to run those ducts through the tent and know of it’s right when I’m done. I’ll figure it out. I think I’m off to see if I can find someone with a setup like that. Any Journal recommendations @Aolelon @Countryboyjvd1971 @anon35207245 @garrigan62 @Happy_Pappy @Happygrow @Sittingbull64 @shwiftyrick90

1 Like

Cut back on the nutrients you’re using. Use half the amount of what you’re using now. It’s most likely nutrient burn from too much. Also how often are you watering?

3 Likes

@Jamie1234 I’d say you’re probably just over doing the nutes slightly. I’m only giving half the recommend dose of ff liquid nutes. What type of light are you using 18in can still be a bit close for some lights. My 600w mh/hps light I keep around 24 to 30 in away from my plants. But the support ticket would give a lot of the info needed to get a better idea of what you’re working with.

1 Like

Every other day or when a couple of inches of soul is dry. I’ve only given nutes a cpl x. The very first watering with them said 3 tsp per gallon if your in flowering stage, I read here, after the fact, I suppose to use a 1/4 in the gallon. When I see flowering do I go up? I brought this up a little in flushing…I thought that would help. Hey @Aolelon when the ph meter comes on Monday, does it check the nutrient levels of the soil?

No, but if you got the PPM meter with it, it can give you an idea of where they are at.

1 Like

Where do I post the support ticket. I did one awhile back @Shwiftyrick90 when I first signed up

Here’s a support ticket. Just fill it out and start a new post with your question or problem.

Support Ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Thanks!

1 Like

Strain; Type, Jack Herer, Afgan kush
Soil in pots,
System type?indoor soil

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?6.0

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDSunknown

Indoor
Light system, size?metal halide, 1000w

Temps; Day, Night 75:75

Humidity; 60 to 70 percent

Ventilation system; Yes, Unknown