There’s a storm coming

I am in my 3rd week of flower with a hurricane coming my way. If the power should go out while my girls are in a light period is light coming from a window enough not to put my girls into shock. I would hate for them to get screwed up at this point.

When I was out of power for many days I have left them in the dark and I have also just used a flashlight that was just a cheap light I used 3 days had to change the battery but left a light on 10-12 hrs as long as there is some light it will wake them haven’t went longer then that I got a generator

Thank you. I will run out today and get more batteries just to be on the safe side. We have never been out of power for more than a couple of hours but it all depends on how bad the storm is. Once it’s over I can put them outside as I live in the country with no close neighbors.

2 Likes

If the storm travels along the west side of Florida…most of Florida will be dealing with massive rains and outages. Might consider one of those lantern lights with a bright light.
Gulf of Mexico waters are stirred big time. Here in Corpus…surf is riled up and water it up to the dunes.