TheBadHaggis grow journal #1

1st grow ever, completely addicted to it now. Started this grow about 7/1. Decided to start a journal a little late, better late than never.
Any help or advice is Greatly appreciated!!

Growing x2 Purple punch and x3 Purple haze. Feminized seeds from ILGM

-Growing in a 5’x5’ ac infinity tent.
-6" ac infinity exhaust fan vented out to a different room. Have a charcoal filter but not hooked up yet.
-Window ac unit blowing colder air into room that the tent is in (lung room)
-6" inline fan pulling cooler air into tent
-Mars Hydro Fc-8000 light
-Humidifier and dehumidifier in tent
-1 oscillating fan on floor, 2 clip on fans on poles in tent.
-Growing in soil : FFOF, mushroom compost, worm castings and Dr. Earth flower girl. Going to be amending soil with Gia green 444 and 284
-Trying to keep organic

6 Likes

1st week

4 Likes

Added inkbird temp and humidity controls to help regulate

4 Likes

Transplanted 3 to 1 gallon fabric pots x2 Purple punch x1 Purple haze

4 Likes

7/26 Have all in 1 gallon pots
Started upping light intensity

3 Likes

Clover cover starting to grow

4 Likes

Transplanted x3 to 7 gallon fabric pots
New pulse one sensor working very nice. Ac infinity sensor works well but the app is terrible, not a wifi device and the bluetooth doesn’t stay connected.(only complaint about the ac infinity stuff I’ve been using)

4 Likes

8/5 Starting training…no clue what I’m doing🤣

5 Likes

8/8 Decided to go the mainlining route on 4 of the plants x3 Purple haze x1 Purple punch. I like the symmetry of it. I’m keeping 1 plant the way it was to see the difference at the end(Purple punch #1 has been the best grower by far, couldn’t bring myself to chop it up🤣)

4 Likes

8/9

3 Likes

Compost tea night for the girls
Slight defoliation of leaves touching the ground on Purple punch #1

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks good I’m on my first grow also

4 Likes

@Bobbycaine Thank you sir, really is fun isn’t it?

2 Likes

8/10 looking good so far, back to growing nice after training and chopping the poor things up. Topping #2 coming soon on mainlined plants. Transplanting final 2 plants next couple days.

4 Likes

Yes it is these are my babies ran into some issues with the 2 auto flower as you can see but my fems look great

3 Likes

@Bobbycaine They do look great, nice work. Out of curiosity what happened with the autos?

I believe it was stress from deflation too much at once and nutrients lock but they bounced b back once I flushed them

2 Likes

Very nice! Happy plants! Good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

Thank you @Borderryan22

1 Like