The yellow death! đź’€

Hey guys and gals.
I got this White Widow going and I think I am about a week or so out from harvest but clearly she needed more nitrates in her nutes cause this yellow color is CRAZY!!!
At first I just thought it was “fall foliage” but it advanced rather rapidly and I am afraid I might have to harvest early.
Thoughts? Suggestions? Dirty jokes?
THANKS!

3 Likes

She is definitely hungry from the pics just going off pistil color there are alot of white pistils left you want majority of pistils to go amber and receded into the buds more and then you go off of trichomes also hate to be the bare of bad news but you have a hermie and mite end up with some seeds as this here is a nanner meaning shes going to pollinate herself

6 Likes

Damn. Suggestions?

1 Like

Good catch @LiesGrows

Wet it with a drop of water and pluck it out with tweezers.
Look for more. Probably a couple more.

5 Likes

Thank you. Will do as soon as they “wake up”. :grinning:
How about suggestions on the leaf color and needing to harvest early? Just more nitrates? I am only using half prescribed FF “N” at the moment.

And will it pollinate my other plants???

1 Like

That’s the point of wetting it. Will kill the pollen thats still there, if any. Sometimes they are sterile. Wont know if it did until you harvest. But I think your late enough to finish without problems.

2 Likes

If your pH is in range and your still feeding, then its probably just the plant eating the lower leaves as she finishes.

1 Like

PH is still in range and am still feeding.

1 Like

Sometimes they just yellow at the end.

1 Like

@LiesGrows @Spiney_norman beat me to it but I’ll repeat it. Good eye
I ran into a few last grow.

S20220603_0002

I put a few drops of water on the ones I could see.
But it was far enough along
S20220603_0010
I cut it the next day.
I cut and removes the ones I could see and processed as normal for a dry trim.
I have not found any seeds in any of the buds so far.

6 Likes

Still a good smoke?

1 Like

Absolutely.
It was cut on day 80 of 12/12. Just under 70 days flowering.

3 Likes

These folks got ya covered sorry i couldn’t get back sooner

3 Likes

Look if ur close to harvest the plants leaves will go yellow when getting close to harvest i dont believe that theres anything wrong what is concerning is the nanners that are coming out of ur flower ,in one of ur pics if u have a closer look u will see nanners coming out of the bud

2 Likes

Okay, everybody! Thank you for your EAGLE EYES and helping me to identify my nanners!!!
You all are AWESOME!! I followed your advice this morning and wet the nanner with a drop of water and removed it with tweezers. I am now DILLIGENTLY looking for others. Thank you again. I would have NEVER known if you guys hadn’t spotted it.
@Spiney_norman @LiesGrows @beardless @Aussie_autos
Respect.

3 Likes

Np glad i was able to spot it for ya just keep a eye out for more and pluck them out if you come across any more

1 Like

Glad to help you out bro the last thing you needed was a bunch of seeds that may or may not of been hermies but as for the yellowing it happens when the plant is getting close to harvest its nothing to worry about

1 Like

Thanks, growmie. :call_me_hand: