The World Must Legalize it!

![image|230x500](upload://4dmcbnpUVljLDkekv0kO9RUBoNv. Scientists believe cannabis could help prevent, treat coronavirus

Sorry the pic didn’t upload properly I guess but check the link

It would cool if it was proven quickly , it would move the legalization movement along very quickly. That would actually make the panic caused by the media perpetuating the hysteria just for ratings actually worth something.

2 Likes

Now that is a source I can believe…NYP. Ummm yeah I have to call BS on this. No smoke is good for the lungs.

1 Like

But then again it’s a study and a study can prove what ever the guy paying for it wants it to.

2 Likes

Many different ways to consume it rather than smoking, not sure if it will achieve the same benefits as they are trying to say in the article, but you can consume many different ways, lately I’ve been reading some good benefits of THCA just consuming raw cannabis not creating a high, been looking to upgrade my nugsmaher to the touch screen so I can isolate some myself, cause I want to try and help some family members who suffer from inflammation and chronic pain. Cannabis has many benefits to which idk why it’s not completely legal yet, myself it’s helped with seizures, it’s just so much other prescriptions, alcohol, etc. not to knock anyone which have way more negative affects to them than cannabis. Guess most governments just want to wait to find a way in which they can make more money from it before easing accessibility for everyone else

1 Like

Its Big Pharma and the damn Federal Government. Now what could change it is so many States and Cities are so broke, they can’t see the simple task of Legalizing it and start collecting the taxes. Then they wouldn’t have to rely solely on handouts.

And I have such a high tolerance to all things. I van smoke 1 gram and be sober 20 to 30 minutes later. I’ve tried it all. They have to give me 4 Adult Doses of Morphine to give me a alight buzz. Hahaha!!!

I’ve done edibles, Vape juice, made my own rosin and my tolerance wins every time. It truly sucks because I can’t smoke 18 hours a day. Hahah…no.

2 Likes

That’s true and lol yeah I can feel you there, some people metabolism can be a lot quicker, ik edibles will usually stay with me the longest I’ll wake up after one feeling hungover lol and this was when I was a heavy doser

2 Likes

I haven’t smoked or vaped in 3 months…