The work the weed and the whiskey

Took a few hours, but i got the 2 smallers tents out. And the new 60 by 60 just fit. Definitely ice to give these girls a few inches of space.

5 Likes

Oh how nice :ok_hand: congrats on the new space

1 Like

The new tent was money well spent. Better regulation on my temps so far. And hopefully much better use of the space. Its been rainy, so no humidifier at the moment. Got both tents averaging 80ish during the day and about 70ish at night with around 50 to 60 rh.

5 Likes

Love your saucers

2 Likes

What is this no weed smell mash you speak of??

2 Likes

When i make shine. The buckets stay in m grow room. The plants love the c02 the yeast produces. When the mash is nearly ready. It actually smells stronger then the pot growing in the room. But not a pleasant smell. Sour mash especially smells stanky

3 Likes

Ohhhh lol yea just one hobby at a time for this guy.

3 Likes

@TeNNWisKeY Can I ask how you plan to use the 5x5 in future? You mention ditching your other tents, will you veg and flower in the same space? I ask because I’ve just added a 2x5, so my 4x8 is now only for flower. The veg tent will feed 1/2 the flower tent every 6 or so week. Do you do one big run?

I have a loft area above it for vegging. Roughly 3 by 3. I let them get ready to flower here, and then into the big tent.

I can let a plant get about 2ft tall in this space. Along with the 5 by 5 i also have a 20 by 36 by 65 i use for flowering or also to place one in darkness before harvest.

1 Like

Oh nice! That’s quite a setup. You’ve sparked another question lol.

Have you noticed a difference between using extended darkness before harvest vs. not? I can’t do this with my single tent but I haven’t found definitive proof that it even provides a meaningful benefit anyway. Also true of flushing to be honest.

I’ve watched a few Prof Bugbee talks where he says there isn’t proof yet one way or another. Here’s the link: Organic vs Synthetic Fertilizers, Flushing, Plant Lighting & More! (Garden Talk #46) - YouTube

Its practically impossible growing outdoors, so i dont see how its absolutely necessary. I do it more less to give it cooler temps for a couple days. Also allowing them to make the most of their last drink of water. But im also very novice to growing in general. So half of what i do could still be wrong or not even necessary.

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest and nice new set up Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

All the girl seem to like to new tent accept one. She went to quarantine her last few days. Just 5 clones left of my original start this year. I hope 2023 is even more fun. The next stardust in line to finish is looking nice. Sticky as hell too, and the smell is delicious.

The tallest of the she hulk left i had to lst over before it hits the lights.

Also the last startdust is starting to flower up. And it being in a 5 gallon should produce a real nice yield if i keep her fed.

5 Likes

Damn Brother! Definitely a BOM entry :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I dont think it qualifies being a clone from a bag seed. But that strain does finish pretty. I think i have 3 or 4 left from the lbs i found the original seed of this plant left.

1 Like

Gotcha, beautiful colors and always a good thing when a sack seed turns out like the prom queen :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Got a couple more clones at 8 weeks flowering. The stardust has a pretty finish for sure.

Looking forward to see what i can bring out of the ground next. I also want to nail down some sort of self watering system once i get some more space in the big tent.

7 Likes

These pics are really good. Let’s smoke it!! :pray:

1 Like

Trying to give them a couple weeks. And it will be my birthday. So happy birthday to me. Lol

1 Like

another week and i think its safe to drop the hatchet on this one at any time. But any opinions are appreciated

8 Likes