The Whirly Dirly ConspiracY - Ahh, SCROG IT!

Glad to have you follow along :+1:t3: And don’t worry, I kill each one I come across!

More today

8 Likes

@Budbrother as big as that is I hope you have a gun start mounting them as trophies on your wall lmao hope they dissappear real soon

1 Like

Pictures I took this morning, 5th wk of flowering. :smile: : )

3 Likes

Hey all :wave: time for the Sunday update.

Grow n Tuck… boring :expressionless:. At least a friend brought me some pineapple tangie over for me to try. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Don’t like all that rain? Come work for me; at least it only rains every other day.

5 Likes

Did you put that guy in there ? @Budbrother

I ran out after each time the rain paused for a few before going back at it again. I ran around with a beer glass collecting all I could find.

2 Likes

So I guess they are like superfood for plant’s, alive ?? Are you growing indoors ? I don’t think the wife would like me bringing worms in the house, but I’ll sneak a few in if it will please my girls. @Oldstoner

1 Like

Yes, I’m growing indoors in a tent.
Let the lil buggers loosen the soil and aerate your gals. Their poop is great food also. Every now and again, I find a dried one in the drip pan below and toss it back in again to decompose.

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll go pick a few right now !!

1 Like

How many should I put in a five gallon pot ?@Budbrother

1 Like

Hey how big are the holes in your chain link scrog?

None that’s what perlite and worm casting are for?!

Grab what you can, but be reasonable there. I find tons of tiny ones. Bet you saw the big one and missed the tiny one next to it.:laughing: So I use all I can find. That variable thingie, have to use your best judgment.

2 Likes

Each hole is 2.5”

Tag your it :wave: @PoorGrowing

1 Like

Seems like party foul. Unless you had another beer glass you were drinking from. In which case I’d like to drink a beer and watch haha.

6 Likes

Make yourself more useful and roll one for me. I’ll be done in a minute :laughing::rofl: & pass me another Yuengling

4 Likes

Can’t get it here dude, otherwise I’d get down on a lager for sure!

2 Likes

I keep running into comments like this from you everywhere. That’s not how you make friends. I’m trying to be nice here :muscle:t3: Shhh & maybe you’ll actually learn something.

3 Likes