The Whirly Dirly ConspiracY - Ahh, SCROG IT!

He’s saving that for the next time I’m in Florida!

2 Likes

Nope. He’s saving it for me :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn. I’ll bring my own and meet you there :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in for that!

3 Likes

Party time down south :grin:

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. I had a hell of a time lately. The replacements for those hermie plants were looking nice. I had them under a 5K CFL bulb getting the node spacing just right for my taste.

Then Kush cut himself on a piece of glass, and wouldn’t you know it, Labor Day weekend. While trying to superglue his foot closed; I knocked over the CFL light and snap their lil necks. The important thing was my dog; of course the vet took 8 days off, so daily superglue and bandages.

During all this my kidneys decided to go down hill a lil bit faster. Renal failure sucks! I could hardly take a breath from the the pain. I digress.

Back to the injured plants, dangling by a thread. I put honey on and taped them up, but with lil hope of recovery, I dropped more seeds. This time a Tangie & a Blue Dream went straight from soak to soil.

I didn’t flush the Solo Cup of FFHF soil first. This has been my habit for good reason. It was too hot for them. I figured, yeah, that’s about right!! You see the “lucky streak” I was having lol. Will things get better, TBD?

They popped and proceeded growing for a few days. This time in the tent. Then overnight the cotyledons on both plants started to yellow. The first serrated leaf tips were burned off by morning. The Tangie looked damn near dead, but the BD was slightly more tolerant to the conditions. 9/7/18

I knew that the BD would survive this, but I had to act fast trying to save the Tangie. Limited to what I could do by my kidney pain…

9/8/18 Complete success was noticeable over night. The damage was stopped in its tracks. This was 9/12/18, 4 days later. Yippee! We have a fighter.

Fast forward 5 days later to my healthy gals.

9 Likes

Damn, hope you and Kush are both doing alright! Looks like you did great job with plants too. I was just asking Rick if he had heard from you.

2 Likes

It’s been a struggle lately! Turned out to be an infection in my right kidney. I’m able to breathe and move again without pain. My plants are green and growing, and Kush gets his staples out on Monday. In all, thing are on that ever so temporary upswing again.

6 Likes

Good to hear, hopefully they’ll stay there!

2 Likes

Good to hear from you again brother, hope you’re feeling better. Your little girls seem to be !! :wink:

1 Like

9/18 - Ta (lft) & Bd went into 5 gal pots

7 Likes

Time for my weekly, Sunday update folks

:wave: See ya next week ya’ll

5 Likes

Looking good bro!

Light dimmer turned all the way down and is 30.5” from the tops. Trying to get some node stretch, but it ain’t been easy with this light.

Tangie

Blue Dream

Fuq this is an amazing light. Soo glad I built this blinding :sun_with_face: beauty! Glad I went with the extra blue of the 35K’s. I see @MattyBear has his 14 strips spread out over 2 AL plates.

11 Likes

They’re solid for sure. Pretty wild what you end up with for the money and a little elbow grease.

Preach Brotha :pray:
It’s Sunday afta all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Can I get an amen for Rob!?

3 Likes

You can get one from Rob haha

2 Likes

@Mikos soil was too hot

2 Likes

Clap along with me everybody!

3 Likes

Mag deficiency this week on my BD, so both got a 60 ppm watering of Epsom Salt. I don’t top or fim most of the time. Why bother to slow them down. I’m usually outta weed anyway! I do some lst and trimming to get the same thing done without loosing the massive top colas. Thursday looked like this.

Today I sat down for a bit and took a few minutes to do this.

My Tangie top fights my dominance over her, but I threw a wrench into that shit real quick!! :muscle:t3: Who’s yo Daddy now!!!

My BD knows not to challenge me after that bs mag snafu. Just give me tops and don’t complain!

One more from below the screen

Ok folks, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it :wave:

8 Likes