The Whirly Dirly ConspiracY - Ahh, SCROG IT!

Sorry about the rot! I lose some buds to it every year.

I didn’t know our idiot officials banned it. I guess that means nothing is different for me. Still an outlaw…

4 Likes

Me to :raised_hands: shhhhh…

4 Likes

f3fb9c312b9c50592ab0e0f24712b54a3214d464_1_440x500

5 Likes

I lost my shit last night!! Bag seeds are probably hermi seeds, and that’s what I got!!! Yep, saw hairy balls and grabbed a bottle of Crown and a saw. Fuq Fuq Fuq

Dropped a BD and a SC on Tuesday for a friend having germination problems. Figured it’s an easy $100 and .25 bag DONATION for 2 plants on their 4-5 node. Well I’m taking those seeds. He can wait a bit longer for his plants. He ain’t got ta know! What’s mine is mine, and what’s his is mine; good things will come in time.

This year sux ass! Both indoor and outdoor in my case

1 Like

@Budbrother , Wow brother you need to look at the bright side, at least you had those backups all ready to go. Like you said, your buddy will never know, and you won’t miss one sleepless night !! Got to have that stress , or it wouldn’t be right. Very sorry to hear of your loss, as you may recall, I recently went through the same thing. "MAY HE REST IN PEACE " :slight_smile:

I have to go at least 3 months without any weed. I’ll be in terrible pain once my supply runs out in a month. I won’t have a supply of RSO since the outdoor grow molded. I try to think positive, but then I face the facts. True, on the positive side, I’m 3 days closer than I would have been.

3 Likes

Try to keep positive. It will all work out. Giant bummer though, man. Hang in there!

This has been a bad year here for growing. Win some lose some.

I’m out of smoke too, so I can’t even help you out. If you have the cash, I know a good source. Medical grade.

2 Likes

Have smoke to last till mid September; I’m conserving the best I can. I’ve been smokin’ my hash when pain levels get intolerable, and I have budder. The loss of the outdoor plants that were purposed for my RSO really perturbed me most. Thanks @FloridaSon for the offer, it’s most appreciated. I have a friend/distributor that is generous enough to do something small for me. He is usually $90-100 for a half of premo medical grade.

3 Likes

I cut and paste @Pat2 but some tome times I happens to me randomly.

The Blue Dream is stretching her legs, well leg; and the Sherbert Cookies is about to stick her head out.

2 Likes

Between mold and hermies, this Summer is a loss @raustin

1 Like

Summer is not over yet, and your starting off new. :wink:

Ok, I don’t think I can do that with my phone. Thanks.

I even got some mold inside on Mona. The humidity this summer had been ridiculous.

I press and hold the screen and then drag over what I want to quote. Usually there is an option, once you release the screen, to copy, share or quote.

1 Like

All that work.I would be upset.I also would drink my best bottle of whisky. And start over.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t mean to break up the flow. :

I answered your original question by doin it and telling you the results of how I did it. That also linked our topics together. :laughing: break up the flow, It doesn’t bother me :poop:

Upset, yes, but it’s not the first, or my last one, I suspect. I’ve been growing a long time. Just because I lost my shit and grabbed the saw doesn’t mean I grabbed my best bottle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I wouldn’t waste a drop of my Macallan Fine Oak Aged 18 yrs. :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes