The VaHillbillys updated Scrog adventure

Thank you and they are brick chips. Just a thing my dad always done with his grows and now its a habit I have as well :wink:. He always said they help hold moisture and heat i dont know how true it is but I figure what the heck it seemed to help him grow some monsters so… I pass it along to you fine folks. Peace and Happy Growing to you friend.

1 Like

It was just a normal cut like the others in my little homemade cloner under a vipar xs4000 on 18/6 but soon after starting to root it just started pushing out these weird single and three fingered leafs like a reveg but then i started noticing the pistol like hairs showing it was transitioning? None of the others had that happen so Im guessing it must have gotten overly stressed by something and threw it into flower but strange thing is the donor plants were flipped a few days before this started so it was like some weird quantum entanglement or something. Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@VaHillbilly I can dig it bro. Old schoolers lol! I have one that is persistent on insisting this go around I split a trunk about 1-2 wks before harvest, swears by this ‘high’ stress method for added pot-ency lol. Last year I was too newb to go for it. This year, f it why not.

2 Likes

Im with ya man. Lets get this figured out. All Together.:pray:

1 Like

Very nice! you are very diligent in your defilotion

1 Like

Thank you friend I just dont like things going to waste, they are very Sacred to Me.