The Traveling Grower - The Struggle From the Road

Sounds about right I am so far from fussy about level so much as having support

6 Likes

Pretty much. Your canopy is even despite having slightly overgrown the net, and its tight. So the main function for that second net should be bud support.

Also, I wouldn’t necessarily worry about keeping the buds level either. You want them to let them get big and do their thing, rather than force them to do anything. If you have to give a little tug here and there to get around the net is fine. But it’s kind of the opposite of what you were doing with leaves during veg.

3 Likes

Thanks gents, that makes sense to me.

1 Like

You’d laugh you seen the training session these ladies got yesterday looked like I dropped a sheet of plywood on them when I was done lmao. They’re gaining inches everyday and need to keep them in check until I have empty flower space drinking 1-2 gal a day now

just for scale the size of fan leaves

4 Likes

What strain and age?

Purple Kush and age would be 9-10 months lmao but since cloned 5-6 weeks?
Their mother is in flower space rightnow

Old picture from 2-3 weeks ago the purple in leaves is fairly normal for strain with my cold space the one in flower is actually starting it’s diet now to bring the purple out but not overly impressed with the strains phenos and genes

same strain different genes when I grew in basement at a friends 2 years ago?

9 Likes

I love it when you gurus drop a grow pic - it gives me goals to achieve. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol that picture was from true purpetual grow 4 rows of 4 10 days apart

Veg space at the time
This is the color I had hoped to get again but just the difference of seeds and genes from one purchase to the next
These pictures were taken during a mite invasion which ended this grow entirely did net several Lb’s but space was infested and didn’t want to use again and sulfur burner wasn’t option

2 Likes

@Venomous scroll up a little ways. A lot of the information you’re looking for is up there.

2 Likes

Start here. Click on the little arrow to the right, below the time when the post was made.

1 Like

Thanks!..

1 Like

Well, it didn’t take her long to get into the second net:

Day 6 since first flower today, day 84 since first sprout.

All is good - I topped off with nutrient-rich water today based on the GH custom chart generator web page. My water was set at a PPM of 630 with a little of this and a little of that (but a lot of bloom). Per gallon:

FloraMicro - 4ml
FloraGro - 1ml
FloraBloom - 5ml
Liquid Koolbloom - 2ml
Armor Si - 2ml
CalMag - 3ml
FloraNectar - 3ml

I added around 2 gallons of water with that mix to each plant. The GL is now at 5.85 and a PPM of 800, and the SSH is at 5.89 and a PPM of 1130 or something. Somewhere around 1100. :slight_smile: Here’s some pics from today:

I had to weigh down the SCROG with the mason jars. The Gold Leaf was lifting it off the ground a couple of inches… :astonished:

7 Likes

Good problems to have, they look awesome!

1 Like

Thanks!

I should note that I was able to move the branches that I had hooked outside the right edge of the GL back inside the screen. That will help me make sure the SSH isn’t getting shadowed.

1 Like

Quick update today. I won’t be able to get into the tent until after Christmas so I wanted to make sure I topped them completely off and set everything one last time before I ignore them for the next three days. Anyway, all is well. I have the GL PPM at 730 as of this morning, and the SSH is at 1140 PPM. Both have PH right around 5.8. Here they are as of today:

Next update on the afternoon of the 26th or the morning of the 27th.

Merry Christmas to you all!

7 Likes

Still looking excellent, merry Christmas to you as well!

1 Like

What a fabulous looking scrog… WOW

1 Like

Looking great. @Bogleg merry Christmas, and happy flowering!

2 Likes

Well everyone finally left, so here is an update for today. Both plants dropped PH. The GL big time. She was at 5.38 and the SSH was at 5.51.

I topped them off and they are at 5.88 and 840/1200 PPM respectively. I topped off with nutrient enhanced water. Here are pics from today:

GL:

SSH:

Other than a couple of leafs taco-ing on the GL I don’t see anything wrong with them. All I can think is that the dropping PH is due to the water temp. It is at 14C. Water heaters get here Friday.

Looks to me like they are stacking up, but I’m too new at growing to really know. But here are some bonus pics. You can be the judge:

8 Likes

Beautiful! When are we expecting delivery on those parts?

1 Like