The top three problems: Too much light, too much water and too many nutrients. Why is that?

Good video!
Thanks again

1 Like

Did you say clones and Autos i didnt think that could be done

Yes I did and that’s what your looking at. Thoughs are clones taken while the mother was in 3rd week of vegg…
I’ve been cloning for some time now. And I’m very comfortable cloning. I’m starting all Auto’s in January / 1 1/2 to 2 weeks behind each other once things get rolling I’ll start cloning the first set then the 2nd set and so on until I need no seeds. I will be doing a very strict journal On this grow

Will

8 Likes

I will be watching with interest cant wait

@garrigan62 I didn’t think you could clone auto’s either… Hmmm very interesting… Please keep us updated … Also on a side note , is that some sort of self watering system that their hooked up to? Maybe a little info on that would be cool also…
They look happy , keep it up…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

You can take clones from any plant. Just have to take into account that the clone you take is going to be the age of the plant you took it from. And that’s why most people don’t clone autos. Autos run off a time schedule not off the lighting they receive. So if you are going to clone autos you do just like Will is doing take them early so they will have time to develop good roots before flowering. I have cloned a few limbs that I broke and just thought what the hell why waste it, let’s stick in the cloner and see what happens. Here is one I broke the top out of I just harvested and got drying.

not much there maybe an 1/8 but it was fun watching it grow.

5 Likes

Im about to drop three auto beans soon and my ears are perked up about this good job thinking out the box
Just have the photos to finish flowering

1 Like

I am in the process of doing the exact thing right now. I have photo plants though not autos…I wish…jelly…good stuff brother.

@peachfuzz,

Here is my watering system.
At on point I was watering somewhere around 20 plants
And were in three different tents and in defferent stages of growth. Use’s one 9volt battery. The battery runs the timer the watering is basic gravity feed. It’s called Oasis
Claber.here is the link under the pic.

Wil

https://www.amazon.com/Claber-8053-4-Programs-Automatic-Watering/dp/B000U5YFR4/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1482195326&sr=1-1&keywords=oasis+claber/?tap=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Thks @garrigan62 gonna go and check it out…

I Didn’t know you could clone Autos

Yeah but there is a big difference in @Allen13420 little plant and the pictures that @garrigan62 put up… @garrigan62 plants look like well-established plants that have actually had time to grow up into big plants where as @Allen13420 plant was an obvious clone from an already flowering Autoflower so that’s why I’m so interested in @garrigan62 experiment … I would love to get a little bit more info from @garrigan62 on exactly what time he decided to take clones from his autos and how old they were when he did it… to help better explain what I’m seeing in the pictures…

1 Like

I believe he said in his post that he took them at week 3 of veg. And yes the pic I posted is just a top I broke off by accident during preflower. And figured why not and just put it in my bubble cloner.

The only reason new growers have any of these issues is because, they do not research the project well enough, and do not make a planned grow schedule. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First Christmas alone?
I left a note for you in the Members Lounge.
Aloha
Signed,
Non Acrophobic

No plan of attack ever survives first encounter with the enemy but being better equipped helps :wink:

1 Like

Ph is the thing that I over looked when I first started. And I believe it is one of the most important aspects of a grow. You can grow with less light and no nutes and still get successful grows. But if your pH is off it don’t matter how much light or how you feed, your going to have some problems. I also see a lot of the newer peeps on the forum putting their seedlings into way to hot soil. It’s best to get a bag of starter mix many different companies make some form of starter mix that’s not to bad expensive. Put some of this in a small pot or something that will hold about 2 to 3 cups of soil. By the time they out grow the smaller pot they will be ready to take the hotter soils but not until they get their first full leaves.