The tips of the leaves are twisting

My second Indoor grow. This time with 20 gal. grow bags, and 2 lights. Five plants look terrific, my Blue Dream does as well, except her top leave tips are starting to twist. All plants have the same soil and light distribution, they are on SOG.

Any ideas what might be going on?

Pics are a must for diagnosis. Can be a simple over watering or it could be a deficiency. Also could be a nutrient lock out causing a deficiency( ph wrong so plant doesnt absorb certain nutrients)

2 Likes

If it is New Growth some times it is normal. Sometimed new growth will almost come out Twisted looking

1 Like

Pics and a support ticket will help immensely.

1 Like

working on Pics. What is a support ticket?

SECOND (FALL 2019) INDOOR GROW

Here are the stats:

Strains: Purple Haze, Pineapple Chunk, LA Sage CBD, Blue Dream, Durban Poison, White Widdow and 2 Sativa bag weed seeds “Hobo Weed”. We had 3 Sweet Coffee Ryder (Autos) never sprout :cry:.

Soil : in pots, living organic soil. I started with soil from a cow pasture that was under trees, by a creek (PH: 7). Added Sulphur, Blood meal, Bone Meal, Chicken Manure, Worm Castings, compost and Azomite (at ratios recommended on bags), put 10 red worms in each container after bagged. Then I tested (whoops). Nitrogen was low, so as I watered over 11 months I added compost tea with some chicken manure (let cook one day before straining and adding). By the time I put the seedlings in the bags the soil tests were great.

System type ? Soil in grow bags, SOG.

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir ? 6.5-7

What is strength of nutrient mix? My water is alkaline so I add half a dropper of PH Down to 5 gallons of water. Every 3 weeks I also add 2 Tbl. spoons molasses and 2 Tbl. Spoons compost tea.

I indoor

Light system, size? King Plus 1000w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV&IR, and a Quantum Board 3000k from ledgrowlightsdepote. Light reading are between 900 and 1000 except for very edge of canopy where it gets down to 500 (but that is just on the bag weed seed, so no matter, haha)

Temps ; Day:78 Night: 78

Humidity ; Day:42 - 52 Night: 42 -45

Ventilation system ; Yes, fan on plants and fan blowing out at ceiling level.

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier : Humidifier if the humidity goes below 42.

Co2; No
Started seeds Sept. 30th. Transfered seedlings to to pots at 3 weeks. Switched to 12/12 flowering on Dec.7th.
Only Blue Dream is showing any problem. I turned the light away from her a bit yesterday, and have misted her yesterday and today.She is in the corner behind the fly strip.

@Drinkslinger, Is the above what you were asking for?

@Pumasense ,

Your plants look great my friend. You should cut back on your " NITROGEN" That chicken manure is hot stuff its great but vert hot HIGH in NITROGEN… You should just water for a couple of weeks and flush out the nitrogen and you should be fine. Just cut back on the chicken manure in your tea.

B Safe

anuer

P

1 Like

@garrigan62 THANK YOU!!! I will cut back on the Chicken Manure :woman_facepalming: :blush: :smile:

1 Like