And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

But it’s been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain’t gonna lose \m/

3 Likes

I do have one last question. Are the temp and RH OK for drying. Here is the read outs.

1 Like

RH could be increased to 50-60% won’t be the end of the world, just keep and eye on how fast they dry. Temperatures are good.

2 Likes

Looks good to me.

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest my friend. Another girl bites the dust

2 Likes

Indeed. 1st grow and pretty pleased with it considering all things that happened. Auto on 12/12 due to a photo I had In there. It didn’t make it and since the auto was well into flowering I didn’t want to add more light time and do damage (like hermie) … she still hermied on me but at 8th week of flower instead of 3rd. Wish I could have let her go longer but the bananas where everywhere and inside buds. They are real dense/sticky. Trichs most milky, others cloudy. So I took her before they did damage. Thanks for dropping a like and reply

That’s a catchy tune you should think about joining a band or something? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Smooth move. Before starting another grow, id spray down and disinfect the entire tent. No telling if some of those pollen sacs popped. And would hate to find out next grow u inadvertently pollinated a future crop

3 Likes