The Suspense Is Killing Me

G13 Auto and Banana Kush Auto… hopefully a week to go!

18 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Beautiful work there grow friend. How long have you been in :hibiscus:?

2 Likes

@Flitme this is week 7 since 2 week of preflower. So 9 weeks total of flower. Trichomes are all or mostly cloudy with a tinge of purple in the stems but im waiting for about 10% amber. If i have to go 2 weeks so be it. I think my last harvest of these was a little early ( i included preflower in my timeline and jumped the gun ) , so im being patient with these two. Ive also upraded my lights since last harvest and these were started under a 320XL and 600R on an 18/6 from start to finish. Ive only used COM stonington blend with their dry amendments and started molasses a few weeks ago. I have 4 photos screaming to go into flower, but they can scream all they want…

5 Likes

I have a Gold Leaf that is going on 8 weeks in flower and a Gorilla Glue going on 7 weeks. I’m with you I’m going to harvest with 10% amber. My last grow I chopped a little early as I was fighting bud rot. Here are my ladies :blush::v:

Gold Leaf

Gorilla Glue

12 Likes

Beautiful buds nice growing

2 Likes

@Flitme man that GoldLeaf looks delicious. What are you using as a growing medium? Amendments? Im looking at Tribus and that line, but im also looking at another good source of living soil with a water only type care. Im on the road alot with work, and dont have the time to really worry about measuring nutes, ect. I dont mind investing in products that are strictly organic and get the job done and done well. Im in it for quality not quanity. The 4 i have in veg now are Sunset Sherbert. Im ready to get more seeds, and was looking at Durban Poison and Grandaddy Purp. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Nice looking girls good job Sis.

3 Likes

They look awesome.

3 Likes

Great looking plants!!! :+1:

2 Likes

I am using Earth Dust currently in Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean forest. They were previously used and amended and cooked for 4 weeks while I was waiting for my seeds to decide to actually pop and grow. I am so spoiled with the Earth Dust. @MeEasy got me started on it. Now I guess we are looking for a replacement as Earth Dust has closed down.
Thank you for all the plant love, @Dave101 @Randyrican @Deepsix @ChittyChittyBangin
I am just getting the hang of this absolutely fantastic Hobby. So I am always open to any suggestions. I have only grown the GG and GL, other than that I had some bag seeds that the ones that weren’t male turned out to be great smoke. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Flitme i was going to get some Earth Dust a few months ago and didnt. I wish i did now. Ughh. Thats the kind of stuff i wanted to try. If theres an alternative, im all for it. I just went ahead and ordered another bag of COM, since i know that works for me. Im always striving to improve what i have. I have the lighting and the room, now its on to different organic soils and amendments. Just to add, im new to growing also. Ive had 3 harvests so far.

1 Like

I heard about them closing down so I purchased enough to take me through a few more grows. This type of amendments will spoil you. It gives you more time to enjoy the plants instead of measuring and taking reading of PH and such. I do add Recharge and silica once a week, they seem to like it.

2 Likes

Stunners :star_struck:

1 Like

Ooohhhhhhweee looking tasty :yum:

1 Like

@Flitme look up Elm Dirt and tell me your thoughts…

1 Like

@ChittyChittyBangin I actually purchased some of their products. I have used the elm juice and bloom juice for my house plants. I’m not sure about these products for my cannabis. Check out @MeEasy, He got me on the ED and he is doing some research for a replacement for ED. Have a great day. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

Love me some nanner kush. Very nice buds in this thread. Avg almost 4ozs per auto on 3 plants from Ilgm. Your gonna like your Banana kush.

:star_struck:

1 Like

@Flitme heres the answer

1 Like

Thank you for that. I will be looking into it closer.

1 Like