The sunset is purple and gold

Ok week 1 of veg is in the books and we started mutes for week 2. Basically increased the grow a/b to 2 ml per c instead of 1 ml. The b52 and the others voodoo Parana, and tarantula.

1 Like

Just a note about the nutes.
Voodoo, purina and tarantula all build and support the root system. Roots are the most important part of any plant, so I want to make sure to encourage good strong growth.
B-52 is a bunch of b vitamins. B vitamins are important for growth. Plants like us need energy to grow and b vitamins gives that energy

1 Like

Well hello everyone! Start of week 2 of veg and they are coming around nicely. Steady growth, but I am seeing some yellowish spots on one of the sunset sherbet, I’ve never seen anything like this before. I thought maybe to much nutes so ray I have just water no nutrients.

@Nicky
@beardless

1 Like

It’s either light burn/heat overload or more likely it’s a salt build up and your PH is off.
You may need to flush, taking a soil slurry PH & tds will help.
Have you been watering to 20% run off every time you feed?

No to the run off
I have been having an issue with heat, I found that the humidifier has 2 settings, a cool mist and a hot mist, I fixed that.

The spots at the tips like that, lead me to the notes. After I had posted this I went digging found that I more tha doubled the amount of base nutes than. SMH, I will keep giving just water for the rest of this week and I will start fresh in in a couple days, get it’s 2 week feeding in sync and move on over to week 3.

Not much to report, still only the couple leaves on 2 plants with the yellow spotting.

1 Like

Chugging alone very nicely, no more yellowing, hopefully it’s been corrected and we can move on. Happy humpday y’all

I guess I forgot to hit reply yesterday
Today I started lst
I know I’m not even at week 3 but last time I did LST I started this early and the I tightened up everything about 2 weeks into flower and it worked out pretty good.

1 Like

@Nicky @Hellraiser @KeystoneCops @beardless @Caveman86 @dbrn32

I want to get a couple of clones off my PRH. I’ve watched and watched you tube but I’m just not confident, anyone want to walk me throw how to do that and when I should cut the clone.

Check out my cloning thread.

Feel free to ask any questions if that doesn’t answer them already.

4 Likes

Hellraiser’s info should do it. Cloning isn’t as difficult as most expect. There is probably 100 different ways you could be successful.

2 Likes

I don’t clone on a regular basis so definitely follow @Hellraiser here

2 Likes

I’m only wanting to A. Learn something B I’m out of seeds for the PRH and well I thought what the heck let’s clone lol

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how it goes for you! I’ll be watching to learn with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure the last time I posted it’s been a whirlwind this week. I did more training this morning. This are some of the most compact I’ve ever seen. I’m hope if with the training they will stretch out some.

Well after all that work yesterday in training and you can’t tell it today smh little buggers growing fast :blush:

1 Like

I don’t know why my pics never take the same angle smh

Today is day17 of veg and they are growing very nice. The girls are starting to stretch and I’m having to adjust the LST every other day or so.

1 Like

Day 18, fed 3c today. They are some thirsty girls.

1 Like

Wow it’s been a few days. Nothing really to report. I’ve done some trimming on the SSS and the PRH I left the gold leaf alone for now. This is my way of experimenting. I cut a couple of clones from the PRH but they don’t look good right now. I think I might loose one of them and one looks like it will make it. Still feeding Sensi Bloom A/B and B52.

I am not an expert but these girls are growing very compact, making trading mor difficult. I have accidentally broken off some while trying to train them.

1 Like