The sunset is purple and gold

Well tag away if you need some advice today’s my last day of work for the year lol

1 Like

Lucky you! I work from home soooo I am always working.

Pros and cons to everything, I work away from home. 99.8% of my career.
They have changed the rules so only 24 days max at a time but before I was doing like 74 days on 4 days off when I was trying to pay my business off.
12 years of working in the remote bush takes a toll on your life and leaves very little time to meet any true friends.
Thankfully learning the work life balance finally.
Girls our of University in another 2 1/2 years so more sacrifice until. We pick up and settle somewhere after that.

Working from home Can also Have many negative effects so I hear you.
Healthy balance.

3 Likes

Yeah for the majority of my kids life I was away a lot too. My wife and I are empty nesters. My oldest ran away when she was 18, son joined army, youngest well she is in her senior year of nursing school and the army paid for it, she got a scholarship for ROTC. So she will be in the army soon too. My wife and I are still young all things considered. We had a restaurant a couple years ago and the landlord screwed us, so now we are homesteaders, building a farm to be self sufficient. I’m pretty good at growing a garden and we are raising chicks and cows, so yeah a full fledge farm. If we ever legalize pot, I might try to become a cultivator for a cash crop. But here in the south it will be a long time before we are legal. Until then i am focused on growing top shelf bud for myself!

2 Likes

Ok day 13 from seed drop. I’m seeing the third and fourth leaves coming in. By tomorrow or Thursday they might be ready for nutes but I’m going to hold off till Sunday and that will mark the beginning of the first week of veg and the beginning of feeding.

1 Like

Actually today would be day 14 from seed drop.

Howdy folks hope all is well with you all. I’m currently in training this week so I’m tied to a chair for dang near 14 hours a day right. I hate it but it will be over soon and it’s keeping me busy so that I’m not obsessing over the girls. Speaking of which they are really starting to come on and seeing the growth I’m itching to start the nutes but I’m going to hold off till Sunday. I started running a humidifier today as the RHP is down to 35 and that’s just not good enough for the babies. So I set the humidity to 65% and it will stay there for the next 5 -6weeks then I will drop it down to 50% and then the last 2 weeks will be at 40-45%. I also raised the lights just a touch as it was a little warm on the girls. I did all this last break and I will check on them in about an hour to see how things are going. I have 2 6in fans on, one above the light and one below the light. Temp is ok it’s at 82 degrees which is a little high but should be ok. I would prefer 80 degrees and that is what I’m shooting for. Here is a group shot and a few individuals the first one is SHR, the second is PRH and the third is a GL.

2 Likes

Well heck I thought I posted earlier today guess not. Day 16 and things are progressing nicely. I’m having some trouble with my humidifier that I am trying to figure out.

Here we are day 17 from seed drop and things are moving along nicely! I think I have the RHP dial in now have to wait and see. I’ve done something not sure if I should have or not but I’ve been playing with the girls and they are already, even as young as they are, are starting training. If you look closely the stems are laid over. Too early? They look good to me. Tell me what you think.

1 Like

Howdy all! Ok I am 1 day away from nutes. Tomorrow will be day 1 of veg. From the looks of it I could have started veg a couple days ago but my headspace wants the weeks to start on Sunday so it’s easier to keep up with schedules. Listen I know some of you are rolling your eyes maybe even huffing but I have a lot to balance and if I can make MY life easier well hell im gonna do it. Ok so it looks to me like a lot of new growth since yesterday

2 Likes

Ok here we go, day 1 of veg, 18 days I think from seed drop.
The GL and PRH are looking the best right now the SSB is looking ok just smaller. The next pic is the nutes that I am using.

This is the schedule I am using. Right now I am feeding 1/2 cup per plant.

Here are the pics today. Of the girls.

3 Likes

It does get a little crazy. Several more are out of frame

2 Likes

Keep it going, got a light breeze on them now? Want them to really fight to stand up one final time now, without a breeze they may fall over again. I had an issue with one of my plants recently.

Ps even when it’s legal it’s not legal for anyone to commercially grow unless you have about 2million to invest minium.
Also by the time it is legalized in the USA federally the companies who have been investing billions in Canada will crush the US market. Its all American funded anyways large drug companies, famous people, super rich investors etc.

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t post yesterday just really busy at work and I really didn’t get a chance to do much of anything. But this morning I checked on the girls like I do every morning and man the growth! Gave them all 1/2 cup each for now but could be moving to a cup as soon as next week.
Fans are on, humidifier is on, haven’t turned on the exhaust yet.

3 Likes

Man it’s hard to keep up with writing every day. I think I missed posting but I did take a pic

Keeping an eye on everything, gave them a drink this morning 3/4c ea. They are looking very nice and they are starting to smell and I’m glad cause I’m tired of smelling dirt when I open the tent. Now it smells like it’s suppose to and I’m sure it will only get more pronounced as the weeks pass.
Temp is between 80 and 82 and the RHP is 60-65.

We are on day 4 of veg.

2 Likes

It’s Friday almost the end of week one veg. The girls look a little dry and I watered yesterday 3/4 cup ea, think I might increase to a cup. Next feeding / watering is tomorrow.

1 Like

@BigCountry74 looking good

1 Like

Nice looking plants you got there man!

1 Like

Ty still have a long way to go. :slight_smile:

Thanks hunter, I’m hoping to bag me a buck next few day. I’ll shout at ya if I do.

Hoping for big buds!

1 Like