THE STRAIN lol Crater Lake Photo and Blueberry Auto

I have a Crater lake photo and a Blueberry auto baking in the oven at a steady 83 degrees. Simmer with water and H2O2. I was going to go with a dirt medium but seeing how the White Windows are doing I think I’m going to stay Coco and try and beat the WW grow.

Dropped em in @ 3:00 10/21/19

Thanks for looking and happy growing!
Jbum

This is what the WW is looking like today. Goal is to top that with Crater Lake!

12 Likes

Saaweeet! That WW is chunky funky.

Never heard of crater lake, at least the strain!

4 Likes

You fooled me with the topic name LOL. I was expecting to see a photo of the lake. Crater Lake is about 3 hours from our house, one of our favorite places on planet earth!

Beautiful WW’s you have there. I can’t wait to drop WW again, it has been a couple of grows and I really like WW.

4 Likes

I have family in Medford.
I thought the same thing.

4 Likes

Haha changed the title. And thanks for the compliments

2 Likes

Looking good on the widow, can’t wait to watch these lil seeds bush out. Set to watching good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Damn @Jbum you got your I’s dotted and T’s crossed don’t ya. Awesome looking plant

1 Like

Awesome looking plants

1 Like

Super beefy looking Bush you have there, hope she smokes as nice as she looks!

2 Likes

Dude u are one busy effing pothead! Thought i just saw u open a journal :joy::joy: anywho here and ready to see buds! Ready tomflip to 12-12 by next week? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Crater lake has popped and on the the next phase!

Blueberry still needs some time!

3 Likes

Beautiful buds love the shape of plant.

We have Crater lake life!!

6 Likes

@Jbum. I am set to watching. I hope that you don’t mind if I come along for the ride.

1 Like

More than welcome my friend thanks for tagging along!!

And so it begins

1 Like

Got the veg tent with the QB DIY 4000k lights ready for som Crater Lake! The Blueberry Auto just will not pop!?!? So I dropped a Blue Magoo we shall see. First one to never pop for me?

image|500x500

3 Likes

Something is up with the blueberry. A lot of people seem to have trouble with them. I’ve only planted 1 but it did take twice as long to pop of any other I’ve grown.

2 Likes

Your the second person I heard say that? Oh well Blue Magoo sounds coo!

See what I did there @Bobbydigital :point_up: Lol

2 Likes

You, sir, are a wordsmith

2 Likes