The Short Answer's 2022 Outdoor Grow

Plants are coming along. Rebel Grown Radiation Exposure, two are up and two will be up in a day or two. All other plants are doing good. Will get a pic or two in a few days. Feminized seeds get started this weekend.

I’ve been smoking Mandala’s Fast N’ Glorious and have to say it’s a nice easy enjoyable smoke. Won’t take the top off but a nice high. You can push through or let it wrap you up. It will be the the 2023 rotation, have 7 regular seeds left from last years grow.

3 Likes

Royal Kush on the left, one had a slow start. Middle three are Radiation Exposure (only 3 days above ground) and right is Royal Wedding.

2 Likes

From the left to the middle, 4 Royal Kush and 5 Royal Wedding, Moving from the middle to the right, 3 Radiation Exposure, then 3 fem seeds… Raphael, Blueberry, Starlink. On the far right are the Cherry Pie CBD, just starting to break the soil looking for the light.

Going to flip Royal’s to 12-12 to find the males and remove. Doing the same for the RE in about a week.

3 Likes

Just watered plants and the room stinks of gas :+1:. Royal Kush and Royal Wedding are ready to flip 12/12 to find female/male plants, starts tonight.

1 Like

Getting ready to roll one up, Hibernate.

3 Likes

Can’t believe how much these Royal’s fill the room with pure gas; it’s intoxicating.

1 Like

Tossed 3 males, have 4 females (one royal kush and 3 royal wedding) so two more to go. I wanted to keep one of the males, beautiful structure heavy bud and trichomes. Maybe next time if I get one like that. Another day or two and then Radiation Exposure go to 12/12. Fem seeds (and CBD) are doing great. Will try to get a few pics soon.

2 Likes

Awesome :+1:t4:

1 Like

Kicking myself but I have no place to isolate the male from the other plants.

1 Like

I had that happen on my first hydro grow, with an awesome GDP

1 Like

Soil is re-amended back in pots. Good biology in the soil, a few more weeks and we’re off.

1 Like

Here’s most of the plants… Radiation Exposure is under 12/12 to find male/female plants.

Back left are fems, back right fem CBD, Front right Royal Wedding, and front left Royal Kush and Royal Mauiberry (couldn’t help my self).

2 Likes

Plants are in pots, Cherry Pie CBD in ground.

Cherry Pie CBD x3

Blueberry

Royal Wedding

Radiation Exposure- started late

Raphael

Royal Kush

Starlink - a little leggy, will top a second time

3 Likes

Lokin good, my brother :+1:t4:

1 Like

Quick update…

Blueberry

Royal Wedding

Radiation Exposure

Cherry Pie CBD
![image|375x500](upload://huR7iVRLhj2qsMKGaRECfYMSqcX.jpeg
Raphael

Royal Kush

Starlink

Cherry Pie CBD

This week’s update, getting there. Except for Radiation Expose; just getting going. The Cherry Pie CBD is the real surprise, better than I expected. Royal Kush and Royal Wedding are small to medium size plants. Still have 6 weeks of veg so going to have good size plants.

Cherry Pie CBD

Blueberry

Royal Wedding

Radiation Exposure

Raphael

Royal Kush

Starlink

Going to have manageable size plants this year - a good thing.

Cherry Pie CBD

Blueberry

Royal Wedding

Radiation Exposure

Raphael

Starlink

Royal Kush

2 Likes

Plants are growing nicely… Cherry Pie CBD, Raphael, Blueberry and Starlink all 3.5 feet tall now. Royal Kush and Royal Wedding 31 - 32 inches tall. Radiation Exposure 27 inches tall and just starting to fill out.

Cherry Pie CBD

Blueberry

Royal Wedding
image|375x500

Radiation Exposure

Raphael

Royal Kush

Starlink

1 Like

They look amazing!

1 Like