The secret in my garden

So…it’s been a slow week. High Density opened up after helmet was removed. Blueberry is getting too tall. Amnesia Haze stood up today so still waiting on 5 seeds. Pics soon but it’s still pretty boring.

1 Like

The baby bird has left the nest

I have finished planting the garden :blush:

5 Likes

So I’m torn on how to proceed.Blueberry is quite leggy so on edge with her. The other two I can work with but the 5 seeds that haven’t come up, should I drop some more? I should have waited to start journal I jinxed myself

2 Likes

I see you’re doing auto’s, dropping more should not be an issue. I say go for it!

3 Likes

I did it but no White Widow replacement so it’ll be Northern Lights

3 Likes

Replacement Zkittles placed. I found the first seed all dead

2 Likes

Waiting on taproots on others

1 Like

First secret in the ground is Blueberry around 10 days old

7 Likes

Well it looks like this grow will consist of any autos that will break ground. I dropped more seeds and as they make it to the garden they will be included in journal. My worst germination ever!!!

1 Like

I had to peel a helmet off of Zkittles drop#2 but it came off easy. Covid grow for sure if it can go wrong it has☹️but that won’t stop me I’m growing this weed like it or not!

4 Likes

Every once in a while I just fail at germination , other times it’s like I do everything wrong and get great germination rates, but like you, that won’t stop me!!!

4 Likes

High Density is second to hit the garden. Seems like just yesterday I was pulling her helmet off. Blueberry survived her first night. It’s looking up,I’ve got lots germinating hopefully lots end up in garden.

4 Likes

Blueberry was destroyed last night :frowning: Nothing left but feeder leaves and stem. High Density is doing fine. I will fashion some sort of protection for the today. Probably a bird got in through open spots in net. :frowning::frowning::frowning:

Poor kid

simply beheaded.so I’m trying this the bottom is cut out and placed into dirt and old rabbit door on top just till they establish themselves. If this works I’ll protect them all like this

3 Likes

I had a squirrel digging in my seedling pots. Its not like they don’t have enough bird seed. Still have 3 jack herer autos that survived. Your determination makes me think I should drop a couple replacements.
Now I have to trap what ever is getting into the strawberries.

1 Like

My first berry of the year. Robins usually get them but I put them spinning pinwheels around them and no birds go near them

2 Likes

Mine are in the ground I’m using a bottomless pot for protection

We have netting over ours so it is probably a chipmunk. Good growing

1 Like

I find slugs to be a problem when they are that small

1 Like

Well High Density made it through the night :blush:

3 Likes