The secret in my garden

or Break in Case of Emergency. I baked a mess of roma tomatoes, onions and basil from the garden. Added lots of garlic cloves and carrot slices for a basic vegetable sauce. I remove the skins after an hour or so and continue baking. It has a richer flavor than stove top. Anyway, blended it makes a great tomato soup. I took some, added coconut milk for a vodka style pasta sauce. I have wheat berries soaking now. Today is bread day. Have not had store bought bread since March.

2 Likes

Swimming in cherry tomatoes and hoop is active and looking/smelling lovely

5 Likes

A beast of a tomato plant. Our’s is draped over the 5’ fence to the garden. Did you know rabbits like fresh tomatoes. I chased one out of the garden. And when picking the WI55’s the bottom of one was eaten. It was 18" off the ground. I can just see that rabbit on its hind quarters munching away.
Your garden looks great. The one in the middle - very impressive.

Gelato, I didn’t even want to plant it and it’s amazing she’s getting close. I’m keeping vigil for anything not to mess this up. The two Zkittles behind it are doing great too.

1 Like

raccoons love them as well brother.

1 Like

This rabbit I saw run out. They also love polypropylene fencing. I didn’t want to but will have to put up wire mesh this fall.

This pandemic has given me the new hobby of gardening, and your garden is my dream. I would love to have all of that room to grow everything.

2 Likes

Gelato and both Zkittles came down today ready with a little rot the main cola on gelato is amazing everyone had their peroxide bath and rinse and are tucked away here is Gelatoimage

10 Likes

Most impressive.

1 Like

I’m waiting to hear/see how Carrols harvested plant is. I had some little bottom trims from my WW autos thru my vape, and it’s so nice. I definitely got sand in my eyes man! :smile:

1 Like

So far the high Density and Candy Cream are delicious smokes so tasty I’m looking forward to trying these new ones soon

1 Like

So wow just wow I have to say this grow is one to remember off Gelato 4 oz 2 Zkittles 7 oz and it is already my best weed yet I can only imagine what a good cure will do. 11 days out of ground today!

2 Likes

I just let them be up in tent drying longest ever I waited just glad I did it may be the difference in dry time also the taste is amazing and I’m give credit to the earth and the chickens who use to live in there. One dose of nutes and water straight from hose no testing just watering. Cheapest grow all natural sunlight and roots into the earth. I may have some hlgs for sale

2 Likes

Clones are now in the ground and flowering so I’m pretty sure I can finish them outside

1 Like

Great to here. Like field repined anything. Hard to beat to real sun. Now if we could only get a handle on pests and bad weather.
I am going to pull the last jack herer today. It has some bud rot so need to get it cleaned up. Lousy cold rainy forecast this week so take care of it today

Hi @Carol4486
Ive discovered your journal a bit late.
Great grow season you seemed to have had. Really like your garden and surrounding landscape.
Really interested in the structure of your secret garden.
Is it just self supporting reinforcement steel mesh looped over and pinned down.
Cheers

1 Like

I transplanted my purple punch auto and it did better than my gorilla glue which wasn’t just don’t damage the root zone at all and use mykos

They are cattle panels attached at ends to a wooden frame then covered in plastic bird netting. It was awesome for veggies and camouflage. We are building a couple more for next year they worked so good.

1 Like

Damn rain won’t stop today Northern lights is probably soggy :frowning: hopefully I can get to it soon

1 Like

I like the cattle panels. I have 40ft beds i plant in. Thinking of using them for my cuks next season. Love your garden. :wink::wink:

1 Like