The second week into flowering and I noticed seeds growing

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I must have screwed up something. The second week into flowering and I noticed seeds growing. I don’t know what I did but it happened. So I guess I’ll pull it out and start over. What else could I do?

1 Like

Sorry to here. Come join the forum. lots of knowledge and experience hangs out here!

Could be caused be lots of different things, but in some way the plant or one near it produced male parts and pollinated it/them. You can finish it, but it’ll be less potent, as it’ll focus energy on the seeds.

I agree with @Sasquatch, you should join the forum and tell us more about your grow. Everyone is just looking to help. :v:

1 Like

It could just be a hermaphrodite. Happens, normally we force em into it by doing something crazy to or scheduals. Sometimes its genetics and yes sometimes they just get pollinated somehow. I tried a crazy lights on/off schedual for fun the last 3 weeks of flower a year ago and caused one of my autos to herm.

1 Like

Indoor or outdoor? Outdoors the wind has the capability of pushing pollen for s*** , miles! All it takes is someone in relatively close distance trying to seed a outdoor crop or some teenager growing a humongous male in the woods because he thinks it’s flowers and he’s going to be able to smoke it and Bam you got a new strain. LOL if it happened from someone trying to seed I would say you have a pretty good chance of getting Fair genetics out of that deal and those seeds that are growing could produce a wicked awesome hybrid however hopefully that teenagers smoking some dank s*** or you probably just got pollenize from some Mexicali brick weed. LOL all of this is hypothetical of course and since you don’t know why you are seeding , unless you want to smoke some seedy weed and if you’ve already invested time into her why not let her just ride it out and get whatever smoke you can.

Got any pics… might not be what you think it is… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

True. May just be swelling calyxes.

1 Like

You usually dont see seeds until 5th or 6th week of light flip , unless it’s a male and they are not seeds … they are pollin sacks… that’s why I’m suspicious… :wink:

3 Likes

“Second week into flowering” could be 4-5 weeks after flip. Depends who you’re asking how they count.

Lets just keep guessing, this is fun. Lol. As far as we know with no pictures he could be looking at straight pollen sacs. I would imagine our fellow grower at work for the day. LOL everybody’s spot-on about what causes could be though. my little rant about the wind and pollen thing that was just for fun. We’re also assuming this is not an Autoflower??

1 Like

My bad. I was only trying to help.

1 Like

Never hurts to get more opinions… :wink:
Without pics , we’re all just guessing… :grin:
I’m leaning towards swollen calixis also… :wink:
Or just male… :wink:

3 Likes

You are helping!!! I was being funny. Sorry @elheffe702 any and all info is always awesome. I was just saying we arebspinning our wheels is all. Lol

2 Likes

Can we get some pics. We love visuals!

3 Likes

Is that a ferret in your picture? Lol

1 Like

@ILGM.Zoe you recently helped with some seed issues and got replacements out fast. I would like to tell you i have nothing but bomb things to say about your customer service let alone the flowers that come from your seeds. Thanks again, you guys rock!!!

2 Likes

Thread cleaned up lets move on folks
Happy growing :v:

2 Likes

He’s my boy… very intricate… … but mean … like a lil normal kid… :grin:
He’s my best friend tho… never leaves my side when I’m home…

2 Likes

After some research it might not be what thought. “Medusa” is sleeping right now. Tomorrow when she’s awake I’ll take a pic and send. Thanks.

2 Likes

1 Like