The saga of Meave - my grow 1.5

@Covertgrower has a good point, you could be vegging new plants instead of waiting 2 more weeks? Plus you get couch lock on top of the plant and sports weed on the bottom! Good deal!

6 Likes

Your plan is sound, harvest on Sunday, do your 48 dark, no problem, I see more cloud on average than anything else…as to the ‘burn’, some look like that, I have no explanation for that( dust particle in the thrich … etc)… remember that all you see, will keep on aging/changing with time…you are at a very good point right now…well done brother, that’s some dank coming your way…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thank you and @Cannabian very kindly gentlemen.

Clear feedback. She’ll get the chop on Sunday evening :love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks Arrow. This plant has been on a hell of a journey to get here, she even spent like 8 weeks outside vegging, and I thought I was gonna lose her…

3 Likes

looking at the pics, even if you chop on Sun. it won’t be too long. i saw one amber i like mine around 10% amber but to each his own.

2 Likes

Thank Monk, i had the same thought.

I have some zkittlez running now that I will push for amber, cuz it’s indica dominant. But Meave is amnesia haze and I want to have her as energetic as possible.

Most importantly I have plenty of bud on hand now so I don’t need to be smoking this plant until at least 3-4 weeks cured. :sunglasses::sunglasses::v:t3:

3 Likes

So it was a 51 day flower. A solid three weeks less than I thought would be necessary.

For those of you that have been along for the ride, seeing this result after the torture I put her through can only offer hope to the entire growing community!!:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, a really resilient plant!!

4 Likes

Congrats on the chop man! I always knew that plant would produce.

2 Likes

Awe…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

The stink was too stinky to let the dry continue from outside the tent so I rigged the net I have on the ceiling and put them into the tent and turned my filter back on… I thought that having the light off (less heat) and humidity low would keep the smell down, but that was wrong!!

4 Likes

Looking good…you have better control inside your tent…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yeah pretty crazy that’s when I notice the smell on my plants the most is during lights out…even before chop I can always smell them the most with them in the dark. I will be drying in my tent from here on so good move Brother!

1 Like

Trim sesh #1 today.

Below is on of the mid-plant buds but the majority of it…larf city! But she’s my baby, and the final result of my first grow so I still love her!!. I got a great batch of trim sitting in the crock pot and at least one more coming after that.

Put the rest in a bag to be done through the week this week. Tough to find time with little people running around!! :flushed::woozy_face:

Lesson in the books is to be MUCH more hardcore about removing those little jokers from the bottom of the plant.

3 Likes