The saga of Meave - my grow 1.5

Could be either honestly… she hasn’t been watered in 4 days since the transplant and I’m going to let her dry out before I touch that again. But there has been some overnight rain since so it could be that.

The heat isn’t bad I don’t think, but she’s not used to, it hasn’t really been hot here…

Thanks for the inputs, I’ll work with it!!

1 Like

yeah 77f is pretty good, it does look wet from the pictures so itll probably sort itself out in the next few days.

1 Like

Taco leaves are typically more of an issue with the relationship of temperature and relative humidity.

2 Likes

I’m still drying and curing it right now, so I haven’t hit on it yet. Pretty sure it’s going to be okay, there was no Amber trikes showing, but an awful lot of Cloudy and that’s more in line with what I’m looking for out of a haze.

Sounds like your weather is a lot like mine’s been lately, a lot of rain and a lot of humidity and heat here. My summers are always humid , but the Heats been a lot worse then I’ve seen in years. That can be very hard on outdoor plants.

I’ve gone from indoors to Outdoors and that’s never been an issue, but I have never brought a plant back inside so I really don’t know how they will adapt to the artificial light but remember this is a weed, and I think they can tolerate an awful lot of stuff before they show problems that cannot be overcome.

1 Like

3rd day since flip.

I watered today. I’m also really high so I’m gonna let the pics talk.

2 Likes

I think you may be so high that you left the pics of your girl out.

4 Likes

Man… I gotta be careful with that. I had a few beers listening to the baseball games and I was definitely not my sharpest version of myself in the garden last night…

BUT… she’s doin just fine and the other photo I forgot was the runoff ppm which I do believe is telling me she’s ready for nutrition.

image image

2 Likes

So we arrive to day 5 of flower.

Two days since water.

Humidity is a little high, so the dehumidifier is running, but I realize now that the dehumidifier produces a pretty serious amount of heat. The temp when I walked in:

But in general she’s healthy and I’m not worried about the heat just yet… I can just open the tent a few minutes here and there. Happy to have a healthy lady again!!

5 Likes

I pushed the drivers back up to 100%. In general I am much more patient this time around because I have two jars of smoke to keep me busy…

@Covertgrower, does your dehumidifier throw out heat?

All dehumidifiers put out heat, it’s part of the dehumidification process.

1 Like

Mansplained. Fair enough.

Maybe it’s better if the thing is placed outside the tent??

Doesn’t make much sense to have it in the tent anyways. You’re exhausting all of the dry air right out.
It’s better to have it in the same room you have an air inlet directed at.

1 Like

I’ll test that out tomorrow…

1 Like

@Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @fast-grow @Covertgrower

The plant is properly exploding, which is good but the environmental control in the new room is tough…

I walked in to 81F and 63%RH this afternoon. I have the tent open now, but I’m seeing leaves here that look concerning…

The light is a MarsHydro TSW 2000 and I just Put the drivers back to 100% yesterday from the previous 75%.

Before I turn the light back down, any ideas if maybe the leaves pictured here are more about light stress than heat stress??

1 Like

Could because you just watered too.

2 Likes

Thumb eyeball, that looks pretty good to me.

2 Likes

Yeah that temp and RH shouldn’t be a problem, has to be something else causing those leaf issues. Heat stress usually causes the leaves at the top to cup or canoe but yours seems to be doing the opposite of that

1 Like

Looking good today too. Still some strange folds in some of the higher up leaves but I don’t see it spreading so I’m not gonna keep guessing.

@Covertgrower the temp change with the dehumidifier outside the tens is working I think. I can even feel the difference when I walk into the room. :nerd_face:

I decided to open her up a bit with some LST. I know it’s late in the game but I want her to bush out big time. :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:t3:

4 Likes

They’re auto-femmed seeds, but I’ve been waiting to confirm for a few weeks…

First tiny pistils can be seen with a little zoom on this pic…

Hopefully the buds start sprouting out next week!!

1 Like

Fed today:
3l water
6ml algo Bloom
6ml molasses
Ph 6.3 ppm 287
3l gave me no runoff…

She’s droopy (thirsty) so I’m happy to finally have her in here with the first watering/feeding since her transplant and return to the indoors!!

2 Likes