The Rules: (previously Men vs Women) grow off

Fancy smancy lab… dont be skred Ms R

:wink::rofl::joy:

Lol, sorry, but it’s true. We’re doing a sativa landrace.

4 Likes

When yall kicking that one? After Afina is out?

1 Like

Big stuff going on there brother, you should join if it’s not a burden.

3 Likes

January, 1st.

1 Like

O im DEFINITELY gon get my broke butt over there first opportunity. Should have BEEN there

2 Likes

Ok… hold on everybody… listen here… :wink:
I’ve grown clones that I put into flower after I got roots out of a jiffy pot and threw them into these lil a$$ containers that my wife gave me with CFL lighting at 12 bulbs at 25 watts each at 3500 Kelvin with miracle grow moisture control soil with a few other things and kept cutting back the shoots and let the main cola flower… I had to water twice a day sometimes…
But I ended up with 20 inch tall colas that were as thick as footballs…
Long story short… dont limit your grows to all that you think you know… theres always more to learn and bigger , stronger and more yields to be had… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

You would love it over there, so much bullshitting.

1 Like

100%. Although doing it from clone is a little different ballgame too.

1 Like

sounds like music to my ears… or better put. Home!

1 Like

Yup. Believe we disqualified clones for cheaters like yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sidenote. I LOVE how i talk so much foolishness no one takes me serious :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

I take you serious.

3 Likes

Yea if i say ‘here hit this bowl’

Other then that. I would not dare listen to me

3 Likes

You have to understand that I run strains for 3 to 6 years… clone , clone , clone… :grin:
The reason for this is… high yields , seriously potant medicine , high predictability and everything runs like clockwork… :wink:
You have to learn how to force the strains that you grow to live in the environment that you provide… how do you think I grow 12 different strains for 6 years… I force them to adapt or die… very simple and efficient… :wink:

6 Likes

I know. We’ve discussed it a few times bro. One day i wanna get on that level with my clone game. Be able to reliably perpetuate my favorite strains? Backcross n sex easier. Solid skills bro. N definitely some all growers should dabble in.

Just no cheating Peachy :joy:

2 Likes

ok, since we cant limit veg time maybe we should all use autos

1 Like

Another solid recommendation

1 Like

Why keep taking them out to dinner every night… I want them to put a ring on it as soon as possible and produce first time out…
Non negotiable… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
I’ve been at this way to long to play games… but I sure do love the challenge… :grin:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::laughing:

Valid points my man

i like the idea of an auto grow off.

1 Like