The Rules: (previously Men vs Women) grow off

theres more to winning than yield.

1 Like

also the end date hasnt been chosen yet. keep in mind most people will not veg past two months just to win a friendly competition

1 Like

My feelings

Just let us know when the rules are set.

1 Like

I was looking thru this tread when this caught my eye>>

Iā€™v always been a soil grower and always will be. I do my own soil and use that same soil over and over again. and all I have to do is watch them grow. hahaha Water only and some tea here an there thatā€™s it.
Spend that extra money on things like
pipes and bongs to smoke my grow with.
Iā€™m just funā€™n with you hydro growers hereā€™s my ladyā€¦
She yielded me almost 5 ozs ( DRY )

4f8fa1840b28a3ef0d175488462f6ce7e7638235_1_375x500

9 Likes

My hat is off to you sir. I would be totally lost in soil. Hell, as far as that goes, Iā€™m pretty lost in hydro, but thanks to you good people, I havenā€™t bought any smoke in over 2 years, but smoke EVERY day. In my opinion, if everyone liked the same thing, there would only be one way.

3 Likes

I was just given him a friendly hard timeā€¦hahaha
Iā€™m into all types of growing but do soil.
and all of you make this forum what it is today.

2 Likes

Hahaha yea just good ribbing of course. However if @Vexer every wants to grow some REAL weed, he knows who to ask for tips. :joy::rofl::wink::facepunch:t5:

Haha me and my joke posts, gotta love em.

Oh yeah, the G man is super knowledgeable and has the most kick-ass name of any Mod lol.

Maybe if I grew in soil my plants would grow lmao. The hydro learning curve can be a brutal one.

Lol im happy to watch and learn from you my guy. Definitely know rez temps are important

Yea lesson learned from my flowering failure from last grow and the huge delay now in my second grow.

@vexer tellme.more. will ya

Hey Vexer,

Wh en i saw that i just couldnā€™t help my self hahah
Iā€™em very proud to work here at ILGM and to work with fokes like your self and
to help others in need.
And to know that we all can cut up with each other is iceing on the cake. And thank you for the kind words

Will

1 Like

i mean tell me more abou5 what uv learned

I have learned that keeping rez temps at 65Ā° or lower is ideal, not to change nutes when I am super stoned, make sure there is enough oxygen being pumped to the roots, and pay attention to all daily readings and not forget what the pH values are supposed to be lol. All of the mistakes I have made so far in getting my system to an ideal hydro growing environment. Most of all is knowing that it only takes one small mistake to ruin months of hard work is what I have learned about hydro so far.

Looks like fun I want to play :blush:

2 Likes

No! :joy::joy::joy::joy: my bad. I couldnt resist

1 Like

Donā€™t be scared lol

The question is what flavor should I do :thinking: hmmm can we do smaller pots 3 gallon is the way to govā€‹:wink::face_with_hand_over_mouth: