The Rules: (previously Men vs Women) grow off

lame, but ok.

its not like im asking u to pick between two different terrible people for president . lol jk

1 Like

I just donā€™t care lol. I think Iā€™m one of the ones at a advantage of my system although my newness will be my weakness. But Iā€™ll gladly go buy a 1 gallon pot and give it hell trying. But I just want to do it for fun. If itā€™s a tie Iā€™ll vote.

1 Like

My impression was that Will was going to decide and lay it out. Just because the site isnā€™t sponsoring it doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t fly in a legit way. Just give him a little time.

2 Likes

Just for the record, I canā€™t grow a one gallon auto cause that would be my whole grow, and I donā€™t want to waste a grow.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think it will be an auto grow, just sayin.

1 Like

It says auto.

1 Like

I want to get over there & do a landrace with you!

3 Likes

G man is the only way in the lab the $130 tutoring?

Me too Betty. We will get there

@latewood
Iā€™ll be calling you tonight and we can talk about this then. I did make it clear that this is in no way connected to or has any thing with B, O. M contest. This is only to show there skills and have bragging wrights for the year or until the next grow off. I mention no gifts at all.
As for the size of the pot. And for the pot size there has to be a challenge to all growerā€™s.
There will be no prizes from ILGM

3 Likes

Yes I believe so

Arghhh. :ok_hand:t5: and if u cant compete i cant kick ur patootie. Maybe u can grow ā€˜along side usā€™ :wink::wink::wink:

What number is that post where it stated Auto. Cause this isnā€™t an auto grow. That post is from a year ago almost to the day. So iā€™m trying to update that post but canā€™t seem to find it. But I have updated the one on file here and thatā€™s the one that will count.

1 Like

Just make a new thread once we get the details hammered out. We can use this thread to discuss it and the new thread with all the final details as the official grow thread

3 Likes

Thatā€™s is just what I had planned on. Glad to see that we are all on the same page joint

3 Likes

Why asking me? I was wondering about pot size & if it has to be ilgm strain.

why should it have to be an ilgm strain? theres no ilgm prize. ilgm is just hosting the forum

1 Like

I totally understand wanting to see who has the skills, but growing in a 1 gallon is not ā€œskillā€ itā€™s more retardiness then anything. I grow big plants. Bushy biotches lol. They will get root bound and ruin what could be an amazing plant.
If you want to see skill, letā€™s do a theme grow. Since it start January first, it can be a New Years grow. Train you plant to look like something thatā€™s new yearsy. I know training take a while. So maybe end it July 4th. Ppl can choose new years or firework type stuff as a theme. Iā€™d like to see if I can make a plant look like a firework explosion lol. Oooooh, I can put a small cooler fan on the ā€œexplosionā€ site to get a color change. Now that would be some skillzā€¦

2 Likes

We should vote on themes, not pot size.

Theme and time frame

Thatā€™s the problem is that itā€™s impossible to please everyone. I know for me spending 6 months working on a plant for something like that is just not going to happen. I canā€™t tie up my whole setup for 6 months on one plant just for a fun competition.

1 Like