The Rules: (previously Men vs Women) grow off

Nice :+1:
We can always set up a chat thread for the contest just like we did for the bom
To keep contest thread stream lined :+1:

I’m excited :laughing: I had forgotten about it and now it’s all coming back lol

3 Likes

To much work and time put in just to let it go. And I need to talk with HogMaster about the voting and how he set it up. Unless you know

3 Likes

I do know how but he’s done it more then I have so he can probably explain it better :joy::rofl:
When the time gets closer we can conference call and get it all worked out :+1:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan to me 1

1 Like

ok all!! we have admins involved. That will help keep things organized. Ill review the contest rules and post the updated version at the beginning of the thread.

more to come.

Keep the excitement growing!!

@basementstealth

Thanks for jumping in and grabbing the bull by the horn. I look forward to your help as we get this off the ground…

Thanks Again
Will

2 Likes

@garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 you guys rock! :+1:

2 Likes

So…any rules nailed down? Pot size? Do they have be ilgm strains?

Question for @garrigan62 and @Countryboyjvd1971 for this contest, is this limited to only ILGM seeds?
I’m asking because you currently do not ship seeds to Canada and if you limit to only ILGM purchased seeds, us Canadians are out.
Which would be so sad.
Matt

1 Like

@Mental

Point well taken…I don’t see why we couldn’t make an exception for just you Canadians.
Welcome a board my friends.

Will

3 Likes

@garrigan62
Oh good, I’d love to participate in this one. I’ll have to hurry along my current grow. They’re auto’s so I should be ready by then.
Thanks
Matt

Sounds fun. I should be starting a new grow the beginning of Jan.

2 Likes

Hey all :slight_smile:
In that other thread I made it clear that this would not become a prize contest. Most of our forum staff are volunteers, and are stretched thin already. The forum has grown so fast that we can barely keep up with the daily posting. This is a good thing :slight_smile:

I gave my blessing for you all to run your “fun” contest and I expect you all involved to come up with guidelines. The iLGM staff is not going to get involved in another contest, and I am sorry but, we wil not be offering prizes, either.

The BOM is the only contest we are interested in having, and on occasion or for a holiday we might run a special one time contest.

Sorry to disappoint. I will give you this advice. It is going to be hard to come up with limits on pot size or anything else for that matter due to the fact that no matter how you do it…Someone or a few will be left out. If you want to continue your grow off, it should be open to all growers in any kind or size of grow. If you want to win, you must adapt and grow big. Just me .03 worth

Happy growing and have fun, lw

9 Likes

Either way it’s made me want to see what I can do with just a 1 gallon pot with an auto. Soil grow with lots of love and luck. Can only make me a better grower by trying so I will start one for me soon.

3 Likes

Yup im still in as well

4 Likes

i think the point if this is to see whos the best grower given similar circumstances. its relatively cheap to get a small pot and soil. i think this should be an 1 gallon soil auto grow. any seeds from anywhere. ill post a poll to have a vote

2 Likes

Im outta auto seeds but dont mind finding more. Write it up!

1 Like

Well I’m still in no matter what.

2 Likes
  • 1 gallon soil auto grow
  • no limits on size of type of grow

0 voters

I’m not gonna vote cause I’ll do what ever the rest of you decide. I’m easy like that lol.

2 Likes