The Rules: (previously Men vs Women) grow off

Bro I’d smoke with you anyday! That goes for a lot of people here to just so I’m not letting anyone down lol.

1 Like

I’m in. This sounds like fun!

1 Like

Hmm… interesting. I only use one gallon pots now anyway. Hehe.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle: aint this like a nfl’r going back to college??? :joy::joy::joy: i kid. The more the merrier. Id be proud to kick ur butt G Man

1 Like

Same here bro. Id happily burn with 95% of this site (more like 100… but aint got time for math)

1 Like

And of course I’m still out of likes. It’s like an 8 hour time out. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Bring it on ….bring it on…and .I’ll show ya how it’s really done …… lmao

4 Likes

Woohoo well @dbrn32 seems your going to get the contest lol
@garrigan62 thanks for jumping in on this buddy

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

I’ve been working on this for a year and for what ever reson it got put on the back burner. But @dbrn32 got me off my ass and well here we are thanks to him.
By the way how ya doing ? I’m fine. Getting ready for that surgery tomorow

3 Likes

Is this the same one you and I discussed a while back small pots and all that :grin:

2 Likes

Yes it is. This is the one. Just can’t really remember if Roger gave me the go ahead. But it seems to me he did after giving it some thought.

2 Likes

Whenever I think about this, I think about all the different things that aren’t equal from one garden to the next, and it seems impossible to come up with a common set of guidelines participants can agree on.

In an ideal world everything would be equal, except the growers. But that’s never going to happen.

For example - I do grow in one gallon pots. But those pots sit on a table that gets flooded every now and then from a 40 gallon reservoir…

2 Likes

Nice I seem to remember you saying something about he gave you the thumbs up
Either way it will be a good contest
With out help it will prove ones skills for sure

That’s what makes it interesting, being a different type of grower and all that go’s with it.
The guidelines are simple and straight forward. If one can’t follow them then he or she shouldn’t enter

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Ya me to on the thumbs up from Roger. And yes it will show what members have learned from us all here at ILGM

3 Likes

I can’t wait and agree with your above post @garrigan62
Anyone who can follow guide lines should not enter lol

2 Likes

Yup. N G mentiond up to 4 plants but only one counts in the finish. The only way we could even the playing field is if we all grew in the same lab. Since we dont have 4 months of vacation time and a convebtion center on stand by, im all in for rules and whatever limitations evens the odds. :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

I’m going to be very strict when it comes to the contest. Everybody sticks to the contest and not how joe blow is doing or any off topic chit chat B S. any off topic will be deleted.

3 Likes

Can you tag me in your grow? I don’t recall seeing that setup. I’ve already been planning on how I can make this work in my room.

Unfortunately I am not growing ILGM seeds at the moment, so my grow journal is only in the Lab, and not on the public site. I do have a couple of grow journals on here (DWC grows), and would happily discuss it on one of those threads:

Hit me up there. I am only in my first round of flower on it right now, and definitely have some growing pains, but this seems like the way to go in the future for me personally.