The root farm challenge

@Lostscuba Take 3 strong cigarettes soak( or more I use more ) them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 minutes, adding hot sauce and the hotter the better let it cool off and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
Neem oil works very well too!!
I use this every time i get an out break of mites
Works great

1 Like

Hey Hog what time zone does this forum run on ?

1 Like

Usa Eastern standard time @GreenCoat

1 Like

Cheers mate

1 Like

I have not used the soil, I use pro mix, and now hydro (high pressure aeroponics)
The hydro growth is crazy!!

1 Like

I know man they grow daily I took one out from under my t5 a week ago and it’s huge already I found out if u use this two u don’t need to add cal meg u gotta try these products bro u will be amazed on how they work just as good as name brand they look the same as an line plus sensi too but ones got 5 % cal the other has 3 % meg the come in base veg bloom and alpurp and best thing it’s cheap and easy to find

1 Like

I use the hydro food from green and clean. I have never had to add cal/mag.

This stuff has calcium and magnesium in them. I have had no issues with this stuff and it works great in my hydro system too.

1 Like

I use that stuff for out door growing works good I’ve used it I find they are to small for the price

1 Like

Been awhile sense I posted this one 23 days ago here’s what she looks like now

Hey Buddy! Really good looking grow!

What did you end up as a final feeding schedule? If you have a set routine do you mind sharing it?

1 Like

Welcome every second watering I feed the plants with general hydroponic food Use red and green for veg then all 3 in flower I find it’s better to starve them abit

all root farm hydroponic soil is all I use coco peat mix