The root farm challenge

Well I started it on my other forum but to much going on so here’s the root farm challenge so this is 9 days ago before first feeding I’m gonna feed once a week to see how it goes please if u see me doing something wrong please let me know wisdom is great

This is 8 or 9 days after first feeding with root farm nutes and soil the other plants are getting sensi a and b wit little bloom here and there

1 Like

No need to waste your bloom nutes if your in veg when you reduce your lights to 12-12 and you wanting to go to flower then use them

3 Likes

Ok I was just giving it just a little boost for :wink: lucky but so far they are doing good ? 8 days that’s a nice jump in size

Ok let all my plants dry out and droupin down so I know I do t have wet feet but here she is 4 days after not yet perky but alive

so I found out that rootfarm nute base 1 is same as sensi a smells and looks and is actually better 1% increase so if u run out of sensi a you could use with out hurting you plants :seedling: At the end of the month gonna put her in flower

1 Like

update

So far the root farm nutes work the same as sensi a even smells the same even micro is the same

1 Like

All these plants have root farm soil but I’m only feeding one plant the root farm nutes here she is and the others with root farm soil it’s one of the best hydroponic soils I used I would tell anyone to try it it’s works great as u can see first plant is root farm nutes the rest the nute line is AN

2 Likes

same progress as AN line can’t tell the difference growing good

1 Like

Here she is

2 Likes

I have been using the Root Farm PH down and no problems. Much cheaper :hugs:

1 Like

Yea the nutes work just as good as sensi a and b. It’s the same product try it

1 Like

Been using root farm ph sense I started. I just found mites them seem to stick to the plants wit buds should I use proxcide alcohol ???

Cheaper is better my friend and don’t have to go far nearest Canadian tire try the soil won’t regret it man have u used it ??

Looking great @Lostscuba

1 Like

Thanks man been trying to get a good crop in now beasce it to hot I’m getting mites do u know if alcohol or proxcide works to kill