The purple seeds aren’t turning purple

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

"(platinum mix pack) the purple seeds aren’t turning purple and they’ve been growing for over 2-3 months now almost ready for harvest in a few days and nothing still green- please provide any assistance :slight_smile:

• Strain (type, bag seed): purple haze fem
  • Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: coco
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?: 5.8
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: ec 2.2
  • Indoor or outdoor: indoor
  • Light system, size?: 2x600(mh) growing. Flowering stage1 2x600watt hps. Stg2 1x600watt hps and 1x600watt 10k metal halide
  • Temps day, night: growing 20 degrees night and 28-30degrees day. Flower 17degrees night 20degrees day
  • Humidity day, night: 40%
  • Ventilation system (yes/no, size): 1x8” hyperfan (intake) 1x8” huperfan exhaust
  • AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?: Ac yes
  • Co2 (yes/no): no

What are your temps I know some strains require around 60 during night or lights out before they will start to change

Some times they just do not turn. Due to different phenotypes , temperature , nutes , and overall environment.
My blueberry are starting to turn purple but I have them ouside and they started turning once temps dropped to 40*f at nite.
Not sure if this helps lookin good though. I also read that some times they do not start expressing purple hues till a week or two from harvest.
My next outdoor grow is with the platinum mix pack and I hope mine look as good as yours
Happy growin​:+1:t3::+1:t3:

What are your grow room temps ?
I would also watch tricombes and harvest if they are ready
Lower temp as usually needed to obtain color in the last 3-4 weeks of the grow below 60 normally
Plants looks good imo
Happy growing maybe join the forum so we can help guide you next grow
Enjoy the harvest :v:️CB

I grew 2 blue dream and one turned purple and one didn’t. Same Environment and nutes.