The progress thanks to ilgm

heres a few pic which would not be if it wasnt for you guys

![IMG_0636|375x500](upload://d
4T6CYvOzPuZkn6L6GksYJ6YRVx.jpeg)

can you see improvment

13 Likes

That is amazing!

listen i have the tools but its you guys who are doing the hard part. thanks @Borderryan22

1 Like

Oh don’t thank me, I should be thanking you seeing that setup! Inspirational!!

hows this ?e4ea91a4025dd61079cdc607e7e7d5f8e749794d_2_375x500

3 Likes

Very professional. Bravo @whatbuddyboy !!!

see? i have the best of stuff the only problem i have is i just carnt grow shit and thats what ive learned lol but im trying buddy boy

1 Like

All I have is a few fabric pots, a couple of bags of soil, and a couple nutrients. I’m fresh in this with my first two girls (autos), but seeing setups like this just gets my mind racing with ideas! Are you going to be posting more progress on this grow??

GSCE by ILGM, 9 days apart. The smaller one is 2 weeks flower today, but is 9 days older then the other in the red cage. She’s about 2 into flower.

2 Likes

they look wonderfull buddy you lookl to have green fingers. i post more pics i did this one befor the one im doing now 0afebfec707bd3161e62c7562c2a6c94388f2c2f_2_375x500
afcd41d68872da98104c995e390dcda6a4a8dfae_2_375x500
c89fae9fbd52091c3389fb2aa117f9418de60999_2_375x500

3 Likes

that was hydroponics again i didn’t do that great. ive learned that good tackle isn’t everything in fact the good stuff is useless without knoledge

Holy trees!!! It’s like copies of each other they are so even. I have some dreams. And seeing things like this help me know they’re possible. Long story short, when the laws catch up in the state, I hope to have a dispensary/eatery of some sort. My wife is a highly certified nurse and is covertly getting her cannabis nursing license. Can’t wait for the updates!!! Happy growing!!!

1 Like

the 2 blue lights cost £1800 it doesnt make me grow any better i bought the best thinking i would deffo get a great return i was in all honesty just stupid it pains me to say.

listen dream big but do it right and the guys here are just amazing i mean there is a abundance of talent right here on this site and good luck pal.

1 Like

No joke. You can have a crap setup (like me) but if you know what you’re doing (me not so much yet) then you can make it. Good things do no good to people that don’t know how to use them.

there is a guy on here i forget his name but he spends £15 on miracle grow and his numbers and weights are jaw dropping lol. good night @Borderryan22

1 Like

You all got me real jealous lol. This is where I am with my Girl Scout 1 week of pre flowering

3 Likes

Just wait @G1291 . The week before, and week of preflower, my GSC’s quadrupled in size. One has grown close to two feet in two weeks.

3 Likes

just truly amazing

see @Borderryan22 you are clearly doing it right kiddo keep on that road and you along with your babies will flurish

1 Like

@Borderryan22 oh god. I have a photo that’s up to my knees that I’m waiting to flip til my autos catch up. If she quadruples in size I’m going to need to throw her outside, my house isn’t tall enough for that :skull:

2 Likes