The plants appear to be stunted since I haven’t seen any significant growth in almost 2 weeks

A question of a fellow grower:

I’m in week 11 since the seedlings were first out under light. I know I’ve made some initial mistakes trying to control the temp and humidity and also just realized a few days ago that the PH in my water went back up since I made it (I make 5 gallons at a time, running General Hydroponics Coco A&B at 2 ml/gal with 5 ml/gal of CalMag PH’d between 6.0-6.6). The plants appear to be stunted since I haven’t seen any significant growth in almost 2 weeks. There are 7 plants in total, all topped 2 to 4 times with daily bending and tying to get light to all of the leaves. Running a 1000 w led and just added a 300 w led to cover all of the plants since they’ve been transferred to 5 gallon fabric pots.

The seeds were given to me by an outside grower and were kept in subpar conditions. I haven’t seen any signs of males yet and I’m not sure when I should be seeing it. I just purchased the Pop Culture mixpack so I want to make sure I do that grow right. Please let me know what you think! Thank you.

2 Likes

You will want to keep the PH around 5.8 for coco. Your top leaves look like there curling away. How close are your lights and fans?

Before you feed or water check your ph meter with reference solution and calibrate it

3 is the worst. 9 is also drooping…crinkled leaves indicate PH or nute issues.

the others look pretty good. the lighter green at the tops IS new growth.