The plant doesn't grow

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I’ve attached a photo of my grow room. It is 2’ X 2’ X 4’, thermostatically and humidity controlled. I have a 600w LED grow light, a 5gal pot (not in use at the moment) for my plant so that I won’t have to transplant, I am using a white viniger/baking soda drip system for CO2 production, and I have the fertilizer mixed in a spray bottle to apply as needed. The plant pictured is as far as I’ve gotten before catastrophe. Any suggestions?

It looks like your soil is too wet, and the seedling is damping off. It’s best if you join the forum, and fill out a support ticket. That way we have all the specifics to help you as best as we can. It sounds, and looks like your environment is under control. How are you germinating the seeds? Directly in those pots? How often and how much are you watering, and with what type of water, at what pH?

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Are you using the led panel in the picture? It is probably too much light for babies. You’ll want to use something less powerful, like a cfl, until the plant can handle more light, after a couple sets of leaves. Also, the soil may be too hot for seedlings.

Keep your light at least 36" away for seedlings. Water in a small circle around the plant, maybe a half cup or so at a time. You dont need to use fertilizer on seedlings. Imo too much love killed this plant. Best thing to do when it sprouts is water it and leave it be, until it has a few nodes.