The Plan for the first 5 Seeds

I have seen one in action. Honestly, these guys have done pretty well just outside. We had a cold snap, dropped down into the 50’s, maybe high 40’s, Still, they didn’t stall They are still chugging along. One is long and stringy, but looks good and healthy, the other is squat, short and mean looking. I cut some water bottles to put over them, my hope is that it warms them up and keeps them growing. In a couple months I wont have to worry about cool temps and these seeds should grow pretty fast.

2 Likes

just wanted to update on the little ladies. So, growing has been slow, but keep in mind that they were planted pretty early, the first week or two of their lives it was cool and gloomy outside, but they still came up, and while growing slow, they are still growing. Right now they are growing the second set of leaves. I need to look in my book to give the exact amount of days in, but I’m feeling like they are going pretty normal for what I have heard about autoflower.

1 Like

Well, We are getting through a hell of a cold snap. If I had to call this anything, it would be “How to grow wrong”, still, the little plants are hanging in there. They spent a week indoors with no special lighting at all. The suns out and the temps are 60ish so I have them outside for a bit,

!

This is them now. They still managed to grow, it was a very little bit, but they grew. I also kind of burnt one. Im thinking it was from the sunlight magnifying from a water drop that burnt it. When I get home im going to move them to a sunny window and supplement the light with CFL.

1 Like

pretty weird. as soon as it got nicer out side they turned brown and went limp and died. I
figure the soil burnt them. im going to take the soil they were in, flush the hell out of it and tey again. ill probubly use smallet pots this time to.

When they are little, you don’t want to introduce them to direct sunlight for too long until they are established. Have a shaded area to move them to for parts of the day, especially when it’s really hot out

1 Like

we had really cold. I am going to try again. this time ill keep them indoors, in a window. i also think ill cut the fox farms ocean soil with plane soil.

1 Like

I can recommend you to read this post-https://askgrowers.com/blog/15-ways-to-increase-your-cannabis-yield about how to make your yield bigger. It is good for beginners. I Hope, it will be useful for you. When I started to grow the first plant I remember how I worried about the result.

Thank you!

Its been a long while, but im back. The two plants are coming to the end, and are about ready to consume. Ill get pics up there soon so anyone who wants to see can see. So its known, here is what went down. I got a buy 10mget 10 white widow auto. I got two bags of Fox farms ocean forest, I took the stick left over from a corn dog I was eating, planted that about an inch and a half in the dirt by the seeds so I would know where I planted them. The soil was plenty moist out of the bag so I did not water the seeds. In 3 days I had seedlings. I also sprouted seeds exactly as the instructions from this site recommended and I can say both ways worked the same for me. The first two I planted died due to the freeze. What I have now are what I planted right after it got warm and sunny again. What I have now is two plants. One, is about 20 inches long from dirt to top. It has about 8 buds. The top cola is looking like it will be as long as my thumb, and alittle fatter. It looks like someone sprinkled sugar over all the buds. The rest of the little buds are about the size of my toenail. They stink to high heaven to. Love it. The other plant is about three foot tall. At a glance it looks like photo period bag seed I have grown except for all the little buds popping up on it. The top cola is looking like it will be huge. This plant doesn’t take crap. Cold? no big. It went down to 50 and made it. Bugs? not really, but my 4 other seedlings are really getting beat up by them. Other then that, its going pretty dang good. Just waiting on the little one to finish up so I can smoke it.! Pics coming as soon as i get done at DMV so some time tomrrow texas time.

This should be in the FAQ if it’s not lol

Here are some pics. I apologize for them being a mess, but I can do more if yall want.