The people's grow

First is Sour Diesel, then Blue Dream, both on FoxFarms

5 Likes

Lol they definitely look great. I can’t wait to see how much they bulk up.

Animal grows monster fan leaves.

1 Like

Yea that Animal is INSANE! Im going to check out genetics now. My purple :steam_locomotive: leaves look almost identical to that. I hope she nuggets up like that soon.

Im also intrigued to how she bulks

Is it Animal Cookies? That sounds scrumptious is so. GSC x :fire: OG? Yes please

You’re gonna be in for some nice treats. Keep doing, what you’re doing. It’s working…

It is a cross between Jaberwalkie, and Ghost Train Haze.

Sounds even better!

I also have Lucky Train Haze, cross between Lucky Charms, and Ghost Train Haze. I might use it for the grow off, haven’t decided yet. I have too many strains to decide. Lol.

The couple lucky charms ive seen have been some tall leggy girls. Grew solid nuggs tho. Sweet strain. Never had ghost train haze tho. Intrigued i am

I have Big Bud, Chocoloupe, Amnesia Haze, Pineapple, blueberry, and Strawberry Haze from ILGM. I have Animal, lucky Train Haze, Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, Pink Haze, Sugar Black Rose, Green Crack, Super Lemon Haze, Chemdawg, all from Colorado. We have a cabin there, on the banks of the Rio Grande, outside of Southfork. The last few years, every trip required a few stops there and back to pick up supplies and bring home. I now have a nice collection and will broaden it some more.

2 Likes

Id LOVE it to be somewhere so close with so much… when i make the jump, i may become a full time grower. I love this effing hobby

I have a real good friend who got his commercial grow license about a month ago, they were one of the first to receive it. He wants me to go to work for him,its funny because he was a grower in Colorado, and came back after law change. Will be huge decision to Leave a job after 20 yrs, but just might be the ticket to get away from the noisy factory life. Definitely would have a lot more me time, and do one of my favorite things for a living.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, went out and fed the girls their version of their turkey dinner, forgot the camera, but I was amazed at how frosty the girls are starting to be already. Will get some photos this evening. @DoobieNoobie, @dbrn32, @raustin, @OldSchoolGrower, @PurpNGold74, @blackthumbbetty, and everyone else, have a wonderful day with your respective families, and make sure and let them know how much they mean to all of us. Life is just too short. :rose:

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Hotrod. And a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else to. Hope everyone has a Blessed Day…

2 Likes

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

Thank you! A very peaceful & happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

1 Like

Well the pictures of the girls will have to wait, currently at the heart hospital with the wife, keeping her overnight. Heart trouble is no joke. And I thought it was my cooking. I am pretty sure all is going to be ok, keep us in your thoughts.

3 Likes

Praying everything turns out okay🙏

Good luck with your wife prayers for sure. Like you say heart issues are no joke

Thanks buddy. I hope you’ve had a great day as well.

Oh no just read the wife part. I’ll say a prayer for you and her. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.